Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,055 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. Fantastic improvements to build.cs. Love the GUI. Might I suggest a search function within the Spawn section? The list is overwhelming and very small print for my old (63-years) eyes.

2. Im lost, how do I add permission to build. Ive had an older server with this mod, and was no where near this complicated to get to work?

3. oxide.grant user USERNAME build.perm

4. Yeah sorry about that, I was trying with the B in build as capitalized..

But one more question, is there a reason some of the foundation, and or other pieces will be raised a bit more than other pieces? I built a heli attack base, and have notice multiple spots where the roofs and walls have a gap between them, while others are pefectly mated up.

5. I loaded the plugin and no errors showing up but no commands working and I have given my self permission. Commands saying unknown, also not seeing config file generated at all. For some reason only the version just before 2.0 came out will work for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2018
  6. the method to using it was changed (not as good in my opinion) you have to bind KEY +attack3 then use middle mouse button.

Hoping author can put both ways in and give users a choice.

7. I used to be able to use this but now I dont know how. In the tut. vid the gui just pops out of no where. please help. thanks

8. Can anyone tell me what this means?
    Code:
    (17:18:51) | Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInput' on plugin 'Build v2.0.8' (NullReferenceException: )
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component.get_transform(UnityEngine.Component)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build+PlayerBuild.Execute () [0x00017] in <14ab5f35f51d4adb9632eac96c24779a>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build.OnPlayerInput (BasePlayer player, InputState state) [0x00105] in <14ab5f35f51d4adb9632eac96c24779a>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x000c2] in <14ab5f35f51d4adb9632eac96c24779a>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <9affce1cd15c4ec183941adef8db1722>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <4452f821def6406d834e4149849fe7ea>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <4452f821def6406d834e4149849fe7ea>:0

9. Ok, very big bug, I spawned a couple chickens, then I moved over to zombies, just to show a player, and it started spawning zombies and wouldnt quit, probably about 50k+ zombies, lagged everyone in the area. unloaded the mod and they kept spawning

reloaded the mod, spawned napalm on them and restarted the server. hoping that took care of it

Changing from one animal to another type causes mass spawns.

Imgur This was just some of them prior to using napalm to give an idea.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2018
  10. That's not plugin related & does also happen outside of it's usage, since a week now.

11. Any ideas of what could be causing it? (Happened 2 times now, but only when I used Build to spawn animals)

12. Hello ! I have a problem. I used the spawn button and then spawned a tree for fun. Then I clicked on " undo " button. but it did nothing ! the tree does not stop spawning and I don't want to change the map :(

13. Solved - Stopping zombies from spawning?

Try this but with the type of tree you spawned.

14. can we bring back /build to bring up the GUI.... it conflicts with so many binds....

15. Hello, I saw on the plugins that there were red security doors how to interact with the card reader?

16. Can you build in the air or within mountains with this?

17. Yes. Set the height to whatever you want (i.e. 100) Use Build -> Force -> <pick your material> -> Foundation. Click once to create one foundation piece up in the air and then change your settings to work from there.

18. thanks looked like a really nice plugin but when i loaded it didnt work, no config file loaded either
    [DOUBLEPOST=1535058596][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind didn't realize it used middle mouse button. I'm trying to follow the steps you said but I can't seem to place any foundations or anything...

19. Also, I know you can build in the sky, but I don't think you can build within a huge snowy mountain right? Because there is only sea below when you're noclipped inside a mountain... basically - can you build under the map/ground?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1535060275][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok nevermind, I didnt realize you have to right click xD it's working like a charm now thanks

20. Sorry, should have mentioned to right click.