Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,055 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. Reneb submitted a new resource:

Build - Build anything the way that you want it.

Read more about this resource...

2. Dont work plugin and dont create config
    [​IMG]

3. Open the lua file, change "PLUGIN.HasConfig = false" to "PLUGIN.HasConfig = true"

4. Reneb updated Build with a new update entry:

added walls/windows/floor

5. Now all we need is building save :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415451936][/DOUBLEPOST]Got this error on load today:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:04 AM [Info] Loaded plugin Build (v0.2.0) by Reneb
    [Oxide] 7:04 AM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin build (A .NET exception occured in user-code)
    [Oxide] 7:04 AM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globaliz

6. Building save shouldnt be hard to make.
    As for the error, you might get it if you have the : BuildRate increase by mughisi. One command is the same, and it doesnt like it :p
    I'll fix it when i can

7. <--- it's this guy again!

Ok, in complete Idiot terms, could you possibly explain exactly what this does? I have an idea of what it does, BUT.... not 100% sure, and I know there's people out there a little simpler than me who are just looking at it thinking it probably makes a full prefab house for them.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415474725][/DOUBLEPOST](14:25:29) | [Oxide] 8:28 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Build (v0.2.0) by Reneb

(14:25:29) | [Oxide] 8:28 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Build (v0.2.0) by Reneb

(14:25:29) | [Oxide] 8:28 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Build (v0.2.0) by Reneb[Oxide] 8:28 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin build (A .NET exception occured in user-code)

(14:25:29) | [Oxide] 8:28 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin build (A .NET exception occured in user-code)

(14:25:29) | [Oxide] 8:28 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Build (v0.2.0) by Reneb[Oxide] 8:28 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin build (A .NET exception occured in user-code)[Oxide] 8:28 PM [Debug] at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)

at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

8. You just have to reload it again, the error happens, it doesnt matter.
    As for explaining i need to make à vidéo but i dont have internet to make one until monday.

9. Ahh, gotcha. OK, thanks. :) I'll just tool around with it, and figure it out.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415477639][/DOUBLEPOST]O yea, and /build shared command

http://oxidemod.org/resources/increased-building-rate.677/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415477777][/DOUBLEPOST]Yea, can't use this at all with the other plugin installed.

10. Edit the plugin and use another command, i need to do that

11. Yea, your plugin loads with no errors once I changed the command names.

12. I just builded some stuff with /build wall and previously set /build config wall health 600 (for lvl6 gold).
    The building worked fine and the walls sticked next to the wall I was looking at, so far so good.
    After like 10 minutes the walls I've builded started to disappear, but not in the order they got builded and not all walls.
    It seemed like it happened after using /remove on a /build builded wall but I've used it before too and nothing like that happened.
    Maybe you can look into that, thanks.

13. cmmmmmmmmmmmmmm strange strange i'll look into that, i don't see why it would. but thanks for the info :)

14. ty :p ^^

15. Reneb updated Build with a new update entry:

Added Deploy

16. I just made some tests and found out that if you build a wall sticking right next to a existing wall it will disappear after 10-15 minutes.
    No matter if you build next to a frame or a wall or if you remove the base wall or not.
    Only if you build the wall on a foundation without being linked to another wall it will stay.
    But that hasn't much of a use because the wall always gets placed in the middle of the foundation, but 99 percent of the walls you want to place at the border.

17. hmmm not sure it's the logic here XD
    it's extremely strange as it's removing ALL the structure ...
    my suggestions would be:
    1) bug within the plugin (or with r-remover)
    2) rust auto deletes it because of decay (decay? is there decay atm?)
    3) the structures need to be HIT:
    - when you build a frame, if you dont hit it within a certain time it will auto delete
    maybe that's what's happening.

thanks for the feedback i'll look into it.