Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,056 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. Is it possible to make a perfect square with high external stone walls with this plugin? If so, what command is it?

2. maybe this: uMod - Arena Wall Generator

3. U can add
    LogToFile("ids", $"{i} - {resourcesList}", this);

after
    PrintToConsole(player, string.Format("{0} - {1}", i, resource));

and check logs/build/ids file

4. The prefab list thats put in console is limited and doesnt show all of like the trees and ores

5. Error after todays update
    Code:
    Build - Failed to compile: Build.cs(187,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FileSystem_AssetBundles' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

6. Same here

(17:14:59) | Added '// Reference: UnityEngine.AssetBundleModule' in plugin 'Build'

(17:15:02) | Error while compiling: Build.cs(188,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FileSystem_AssetBundles' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

7. Hello,
    The plugin needs a maj please :)
    Thank you

8. same here not working for me either

9. Down for me too

10. get this error after update
    Code:
    (04:01:20) | Error while compiling: Build.cs(187,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FileSystem_AssetBundles' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

11. (22:05:24) | Added '// Reference: UnityEngine.AssetBundleModule' in plugin 'Build'

(22:05:27) | Error while compiling: Build.cs(189,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FileSystem_AssetBundles' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

12. same issue here

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Build with a new update entry:

14. Error while compiling: Build.cs(186,25): error CS0103: The name `FileSystemBackend' does not exist in the current context

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please read the changelog.

16. Thank you Mr Wulf lov you

17. thk dude ;D

18. ty Wulf. as usual you da man.!!

19. dumb question but where can I find the change log?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Updates tab on this page.