Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,135 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. Yes, I saw the changes but i couldn't find it, how can I compare it? I tried some online compare but no success

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

WinMerge, Notepad++, etc.

3. Also not any plugin developer cares, but you that much! Mr.Strange ;)

4. With new updates
    thanks

Code:
    (21:07:08) | Failed to call hook 'UpCommand' on plugin 'BuildingGrades v0.3.11' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades.GetTargetBuildingBlock (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades.ChangeBuildingGrade (.BasePlayer player, System.String[] args, Boolean increment) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades.UpCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide and Rust version please.

6. Why do the foundation steps go up but never go down...

7. Try /build foundation.steps -1.5 2

8. I have a hard time getting them to line up when placing them. Is there a good spot to look to get them to work?

9. can anyone tell me where i can find the id's for trees ?

10. I think he is working on adding in a exportable list. For now if your trying to use the plant id numbers you have to kind of use trial and error. But they changed each patch due new items coming in. There is also a plugin called prefabsniffer that gives you the names of them all but the id numbers do not line up.

11. thx very much

12. the resource ids get cut off inconsole how do I fix that?

13. You can't. It is a limit of the rust console. This is why he is looking into a way to export them to a file in an upcoming update.

14. Hello, is there a way to delete parachutes ?

15. I Use multiple tools as an admin as I'm sure most do, I still like build more than most. For placement aiming the most simple solution I've found is an addon called CrossHair. That or an empty pistol with a laser site but right clicking zoom in and out and is a PITA, so for me I use /crosshair;-).
    [DOUBLEPOST=1524731595][/DOUBLEPOST]
    My solution is "Prefab Sniffer" by Ayrin (PrefabSniffer.cs), when run it can dump SOME (recommended) or EVERY SINGLE prefab entity in the game to your log directory for your browsing pleasure.

Tyler aka Shawn

16. hi all, when trying to use the plant ID i get an error message:

invalid argument 1: for more informations say: /buildhelp resources

any ideas? thanks alot

17. For some reason building ownership is no longer appearing for /build items so Tool cupboard is not applying to them. No errors showing. Also no warnings at this time for any plugins.

18. hey any update on a full list or way to export current list of ids? not very useful with console cutting it off

19. Possible to rotate deployables? It's MOSTLY ok that things spawn facing away from me, but with wooden signs it's a problem. Fantastic plugin!

20. i can't exit from the mod,even if i connect/disconnect and the only info about how to exit is " -> To Deactivate the building mode."and that's all could somebody help me?
    Otherwise it's a great plugin very usefull