Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,055 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. hi, im new to this plug in and fairly new to rust. Cant manage to get the menu to star using the plugin. any help?

2. if the plugin is truly loaded the default key is pushing the mouse wheel button . to double check if the plugin is loaded you can always reload it by typing "oxide.reload Build" in Rcon (the console of the server, not in game console)

3. thanks for the reply. it reloaded but still doesnt do any thing i notice that doesnt have a config file. does that might be the problem?

4. correct it doesn't have a config file it doesn't need one. can you show us a picture of it loaded. and are you running the latest version of OXIDE (since it was just updated on the 20th

did you give your self permission to the build plugin.. if not you need to.
    oxide.grant user ____ build.perm

5. thanks now it is working. didnt knew how to give me permision.

6. Reneb updated Build with a new update entry:

7. WOULD YOU PLEASE!!!!!!! Include an Updated numbers list for example; /Plant 44-( plants a WatchTower). The numbers change every WIPE!!!!. WHY can't you include a "Proper" list of all the items we can plant?....Including the Recycler. Every month I have to enter each number one at a time til I can find the item I want. Your List and item codes change. Please finish the Job so we can work with this plugin. Otherwise it's not worth using without the Proper list of Items......Thanks.

8. because the list changes every update, some items disapeared some items are added, it would mean that i would need to update every time a new item is out or removed ... which is a bad way to do things.
    I'd better have a list that is like this then something that you need to update manually every changes.
    I can try to make it look better by removing and cropping parts of it

9. u can use the plugin "prefab sniffer" to get the plant numbers

@Reneb...the plugin does not work...if you want to use the /plant comand it says "unknown comand"....plugin ist loaded without an error

10. Read the overview, this command doesnt exist anymore, everything is visual now

11. @Reneb i gave one of my default users permissions to use the build.perm plugin , they can load the menu but can't do anything in the menu. is this because they dont have admin / moderator stats. or am i missing something else.

12. Probably because he doesnt know how to use it ^^

13. so i don't need to give him admin or moderator permissions.

14. Great update! I hope you can maybe expand on the prefab lists some more.

15. normally no

what do you mean? there is no other prefabs to add ^^

16. Well, things like the desks that have computes and launch site things, or did I miss them?

17. basically what i did was block unusable prefabs (like fx or sounds, stuff like that that wont work)
    i'll look in the list again to make sure i didnt block usable prefabs

18. That would be great, it's a great update, I've used Build for a long time and this is going to save me so much time with youtube stuff <3 ty.

19. do you build bases then raid them. :) hehe and post them on youtube . lol

20. damn dude, this is awesome! thanks alot for your work!!!!