BGrade

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,673 - First Release: Apr 8, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 15, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. weird the plugin always stops working in the middle of the day and i have to reload it to work
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'BuildGradeCommand' on plugin 'AutoGrades v0.0.23' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades+PlayerGrades].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.BuildGradeCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Logger]  kenni sch�tt  (76561198113022293) ran command: bgrade 2
    Failed to call hook 'BuildGradeCommand' on plugin 'AutoGrades v0.0.23' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades+PlayerGrades].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.BuildGradeCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Steam Groups] Checking page 1 of members for Steam group 'heavens-dream'
    [Logger]  kenni sch�tt  (76561198113022293) ran command: bgrade 2
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520820795][/DOUBLEPOST]
    think i fixed it

2. Code:
    (20:41:25) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityBuilt' on plugin 'BGrade v1.0.46' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.BGrade.OnEntityBuilt (.Planner plan, UnityEngine.GameObject gameObject) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BGrade.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

3. I'm getting the same, can we get an update please.

4. Ryan updated BGrade with a new update entry:

5. A base with> 5k structures and bgrade3 creates serverlags! 1000fps drop to 50fps. With bgrade2 everything is ok. how can i fix this?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2018
  6. smaller base

7. Failed to call hook 'OnEntityBuilt' on plugin 'BGrade v1.0.47' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.BGrade.OnEntityBuilt (.Planner plan, UnityEngine.GameObject gameObject) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.BGrade.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

8. This is indeed a rust issue.

Turn collider batching off.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1523848031][/DOUBLEPOST]
    How often is this sent into your console?

9. Hello, I have a problem with the plugin on my server, the plugin works very well it's just that even being admin I'm not allowed to use the / bgrade. Thank you for helping me to solve the problem.

10. How is it working very well if you can't use it? :p

[​IMG]
    Screenshot - 420eac162a53b12f736e8b5cd3bd9a89 - Gyazo

uMod - BGrade

oxide.grant user Hyléos bgrade.all - Gives you permission to use all grades.
    oxide.grant group default bgrade.all -gives all permission to use all grades.

11. some player say bgrade dont work with newest update from today

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It'll be fixed in the next Oxide update. A hook arg changed when it shouldn't have.

13. When will oxide get updated?
    Have the same problem with this mod after last rust patch.
    When i type for example /bgrade 3 , the plugin says that it will automaticly upgrade to grade 3 and will be disabled in 30 seconds... But nothing happends.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It was updated half a week ago after my post.

15. Ah... trying to update now.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1525721879][/DOUBLEPOST]And its working. Thanks for quick reply :)

16. Error while compiling: BGrade.cs(466,27): error CS1061: Type `BuildingBlock' does not contain a definition for `StartBeingRotatable' and no extension method `StartBeingRotatable' of type `BuildingBlock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

17. Show me the response of "version" in RCON/server console

18. Where do I get the version?

19. Great Mod!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2018