BGrade

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,673 - First Release: Apr 8, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 15, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. Sorted
    Don't ask me how... After installing plugin from fresh(ie. removed plugin and config files) and granting permission oxide.grant group default autogrades.all all players could not use /bgrade they did not have permission so removed everything again apart from the permissions and reinstalled plugin and hey presto it's like magic all working brill again

2. need help! Ive installed the plugin as normal. ive ran my oxide server thats all updated. i go to use /bgrade 2 and it says i have no access to this command. So i read that you can add yourself to the admin group with the console command: oxide.usergroup add username admin.

So i fill in the blanks with my username and execute. but when i go to use the /bgrade 2 command again it still says no access? Any way to add me into the files manually? sorry if this has been asked before please no flame <3

3. we have to do : oxide.grant group admin autogrades.all

4. @Fixxy You should grant the group with the permissions first. Follow this;
    oxide.grant group admin autogrades.nores
    oxide.grant group admin autogrades.all
    oxide.usergroup add Fixxy admin

after that you can use the plugin. If u have got VIP system on your server, you have to create groups and add players in that VIP groups.
    Example;
    oxide.group add vip
    oxide.grant group vip autogrades.all

and add the player to the group vip

oxide.usergroup add playernickname(or steamid) vip

that is all.

5. Ryan updated Automatic Build Grades with a new update entry:

6. Code:
    (11:43:30) | Failed to call hook 'BuildGradeCommand' on plugin 'AutoGrades v0.0.23' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades+PlayerGrades].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.BuildGradeCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. the same: c

8. Any way to roll this back to the previous version? This plugin is broken since I upgraded to this version.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Version History tab.

10. Currently working on finally rewriting this mess.

Should have the update out in the next few hours.

For now, rollback to the old version via Version History.

11. Thanks Wulf! Very helpful.

12. Hey Ryan, any ideas when this will be updated?

13. Hello, I have a problem on the server, if I turn on /bgrade it will show 1 2 3 4 but if I want to give /bgrade 2, this will not work, only if I enter /bgrade t 60 then it is also a player.

14. Same here!

15. Same here, players can use it but i get same errors as above.

16. Within the next few hours.

17. Ryan updated BGrade with a new update entry:

18. Hey we have trouble with the new update:
    Code:
     Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'BGrade v1.0.2' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.BGrade.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity combatEntity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BGrade.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

19. Ryan updated BGrade with a new update entry: