BGrade

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,673 - First Release: Apr 8, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 15, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. Code:
    (12:49:08) | at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.ReadFromConfig[Boolean] (System.String Key, System.Boolean& var) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (12:49:08) | Loaded plugin Automatic Build Grades v0.0.2 by AlexALX
    I have this problem

2. same problem here

3. att again

4. ... is NOT working ! No errors, but it do nothing !

Older Version 0.0.19 is working well without any errors, so why buggy update ?

!!! NEVER TOUCH A RUNNING SYSTEM !!!

5. update the plugins

6. Ryan updated Automatic Build Grades with a new update entry:

7. It was an update to fix warnings that may make people thing the plugin is broken. No one forces you to download each update :p

8. Thank you <3 its working good for me
    true :/ ,,
    and thank you again for this amazing plugin .

9. Thanks for the effort! looking forward for a rewrite of this awesome plugin :=)

10. Wulf can you please help me, Using Gamerserver rust server

Updated to latest version and full wipe
    installed Rust.IO
    Oxide latest
    Javascript for plugins
    Python for plugins

Bgrade and builder plugins installed into correct folder, Log shows them Loaded and oxide loaded on server but none of the commands work.

When i type in Bgrade i get "No access to this command"

when i type in builder.build or builder.help nothing happens at all

ive checked the config file for autograde and it shows the following

{
    "AllowTimer": true,
    "Block Construct and Refund": true,
    "Command": "bgrade",
    "DefaultTimer": 30
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2017
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you grant the permissions?

12. Hello. Sorry, I am not a programmer, I need a help, because I dont understand anything.
    How can I give premission for all player to use? What is the command, and where need I type it?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Using the Oxide permission system.

14. oxide.grant group default [permission]

default are the group of all players

15. Thank you, Its workin now :3

16. Hi

Please help, works fine for admin, but for players it says you dont have acces to this command. I did grant permissions oxide.grant group default autogrades.all

17. Working now after i wiped the server

18. Hi
    Just been told by my players that they cannot use bgrade as they don't have permission. I've removed plugin + files from config, redownloaded the plugin and granted permission to default but still, the same, myself as admin has no trouble using the plugin. Please help

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How did you grant the permission exactly?

20. oxide.grant group default autogrades.all