BGrade

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,673 - First Release: Apr 8, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 15, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. Ryan updated BGrade with a new update entry:

2. Ryan updated BGrade with a new update entry:

3. Ryan updated BGrade with a new update entry:

4. Ryan updated BGrade with a new update entry:

5. Realy awesome that the name is changed, now I get less confused what plugin I had to download ;)
    Keep up the good work!

6. @Ryan it is still compatible with NoEscape ?
    thx in advance.

7. Yup me too, it was all a mess haha.

For now it'd require an update from the Author, but you can temporarily use the Upgrade blocking NoEscape offers that as far as I know.

8. I'm getting

Code:
    (10:44:24) | Failed to call hook 'IOnPlayerChat' on plugin 'RustCore v2.0.3817' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.BGrade.BGradeCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Command+ChatCommand.HandleCommand (.BasePlayer sender, System.String name, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Command.HandleChatCommand (.BasePlayer sender, System.String name, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.RustCore.IOnPlayerChat (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Also how would someone disable the timer?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2018
  9. When the timer is 0, bgrade doesn't disable when you type /bgrade 0

It returns the lang message, but it doesn't change to twig, because it destroys a timer that doesn't exist if the timer is disabled.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2018
  10. same here

11. Disable the timer in the config.

Have you changed any lang messages by any chance?

Do you have the MaxTimer to 0 in the config?

I have a solution to fix this. Thanks.

12. i deleted the cfg, and lang files like you said, thats about it.

13. /bgrade 0 invalid

14. Ryan updated BGrade with a new update entry:

15. Ryan updated BGrade with a new update entry:

16. Code:
    (08:51:27) | AutoGrades was compiled successfully in 2182ms
    (08:51:27) | Unloaded plugin Automatic Build Grades v0.0.23 by AlexALX
    (08:51:27) | AutoGrades has replaced the 'bgrade' chat command previously registered by BGrade
    (08:51:27) | Loaded plugin Automatic Build Grades v0.0.23 by AlexALX
    Having a slight conflict with Automatic Build Grades - (Link: Building Grades) since the very latest update to this plugin.
    Reason for having 2, is due to this one is available to players and the other (linked) is for VIP's. I don't get why there would be a conflict as the chat commands in the other auto upgrader are /up 1,2,3,4 or /down 1,2,3,4.

Any advise or a fix would be awesome thanks!

17. You are using the old version of this plugin. Delete AutoGrades.cs (that is the old name for this plugin before i renamed it to avoid confusion)

18. No AutoGrades.cs is a completely different plugin to this one: Building Grades

19. No it isn't.... I think I would know the previous names of the plugin I maintain :p

20. After the last update, if someone stays with / bgrade in 24 hours, the base will fall apart