BGrade

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,673 - First Release: Apr 8, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 15, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. Hi,
    We are pretty to new to having a server for Rust, and we simply can not get this one to work for us, we have tried everything we can think of, but we just keep getting the error that the permission does not exist when we try and grant it to a group. We are probably doing something wrong which is really simply to the experienced guys, but to someone new to it, its a bit frustrating >.<

Any help is much appreciated.

2. Finally, got it working using these commands, not the ones listed on the webpage.

3. Code:
    (11:17:20) | Failed to call hook 'IOnPlayerChat' on plugin 'RustCore v2.0.3823' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.BGrade.BGradeCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Command+ChatCommand.HandleCommand (.BasePlayer sender, System.String name, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Command.HandleChatCommand (.BasePlayer sender, System.String name, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.RustCore.IOnPlayerChat (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. /bgrade 0 is not working here, players can't turn off bgrade :(

5. ok maybe i need a little one on one because i read alot of post here so i wouldnt have to bother you....but. i cant figure this out so i put the downloaded file into oxide plugins i watch it load all good. then i get into game i do the commands to give me permission it will say it doesnt exist. when i try and go into the chat /bgrade 4 it will say i do not have the permission.

6. what permission commands are you using?

7. Ok so i am using the following : oxide.grant group admin autogrades.all : oxide.grant group admin autogrades.nores
    oxide.grant group admin autogrades.all
    oxide.usergroup add Fixxy admin : and i tried everything in the overview. i did all of these in Console and in the chat

8. aha i got it!

9. Hello i made s server and all the plugins are working not this one it tell me that i do not have permission. i all ready set my shelf as owner auth level 2 and tell can use the plugin help would be nice

10. when you use the .bat file to start your server and those two boxes pop up wait for everything to load then enter this text in the box oxide.grant group admin bgrade.all and presto

11. According the .cs file I have version 1.0.46

Code:
    [Info("BGrade", "Ryan", "1.0.46", ResourceId = 921)]
    However, the update checker plugin - UpdateChecker says this:

Code:
    # Automatic Build Grades | Installed: 0.0.22 - Latest: 1.0.46 | https://oxidemod.org/plugins/921/
    What's the deal? If there an issue with this plugin or that one?

12. he changed the name - i also have the same issue as u.Updating the plugin still says its outdated

13. Maybe you can share? I'm having issues with permissions.

Nevermind lol it was a silly typo in my command.

14. ... good job but tip for update: make a option, that user no need resources to place :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2018
  15. I have to reload once a day, then it's weird again

16. I can't seem to get the timer to go away

Code:
    {
      "Building Attack Settings": {
        "Cooldown Time": 0,
        "Enabled": false
      },
      "Command Settings": {
        "Chat Commands": [
          "bgrade",
          "grade"
        ],
        "Console Commands": [
          "bgrade.up"
        ]
      },
      "Refund Settings": {
        "Refund on Block": true
      },
      "Timer Settings": {
        "Default Timer": 0,
        "Enabled": false,
        "Max Timer": 180
      }
    }

17. Looks ok to me. If you changed this in the config. make sure you unload the mod before changing it, then reload it. Also, make sure you're changing the correct file, as the name of the mod has changed, therefore the config filename has changed (to BGrade.json from AutoGrades.json). Should probably delete the old Autogrades plugin as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2018
  18. I am unsure of how to give myself permission. When I try to use this command, I get an error message saying "You don't have permission to use that command" Please help.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See the permissions tutorial under the Guides & Tips forum section.

20. I did, And it did not work. I did as it said. I still get the same error