BGrade

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,673 - First Release: Apr 8, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 15, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What did you use exactly?

2. Use that cmd: oxide.grant group admin BGrade.all

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure you are in the admin group?

4. I'm using the same commands and they are not working for me either. oxide.grant group admin BGrade.all says "BGrade.all doesn't exist"...

5. when i do bgrade.all it still wont let me use bgrade :/ anyone know why ?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How did you "do" it exactly?

Sounds like the plugin isn't loaded.

7. i went into console and typed "bgrade.all" and pressed enter

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It isn't a command, it's a permission. See Using Permissions.

9. what would i have to type in console to make this usable by everyone?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide.grant group default bgrade.all

11. worked thanks <3

12. its broken :D
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'BuildGradeCommand' on plugin 'AutoGrades v0.0.23' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades+PlayerGrades].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.BuildGradeCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using an old version.

14. i just downloaded the new one tho :O

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The new one is BGrade, not AutoGrades.

16. fixedit it wwas the old config

17. bgrade.all "doesn't exist"...

I may be a novice with modding, but I have added several other addons without issue. I cannot even set the permissions because it says it doesnt exist. I've deleted and reloaded...I've made new server profiles entirely. I am typing o.grant group default bgrade.all as well as o.grant group admin o.grant group player etc etc. All says it doesnt exist...yet it shows it listed as an installed mod on my servers config page.

18. Is it possible to live in such a way that you can Down Grade House from Stone to Wood, And to Armored Stone / Wood / Metal ??

19. why do I have to reassign the rights every day

20. It was working fine all day and all out of sudden everytime when I place something of Stone/Metal or HQ Metal it costs me wood instead of stone/metal. Any idea why? Permissions are all proper set thru oxide aswell..