BGrade

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,673 - First Release: Apr 8, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 15, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. AlexALX_[rus-ua] submitted a new resource:

Automatic Build Grades - Auto update grade on build to what you need (for admins).

Read more about this resource...

2. nicely done :)

3. good job.

неплохая работа.

4. isn't
    Code:
     block.SendNetworkUpdate(BasePlayer.NetworkQueue.Update);
    required to apply grade?

5. for the grade no,
    for the health yes

6. Strange, but i also setting health to max and without this code it still works fine. Maybe because it do it at same moment when entity spawned so send network update itself?

7. Yeap, may be, or because your server is low populated and have not so much work to do while OnTick ;)
    Rust is weird thing, you can be sure in any by 100%

8. hey pls add console command......nice plugin

9. What did you mean by this? How they will work? Its for admin what playing on server, not server console or anything else. So i'm not sure about what you talking.

10. Wow. well done, great achievement. that make it a lot faster. My gratitude is great

11. Can you add a config or change how it works with Ranks? I have some mods on my server and they seem to use it. I had to remove it because of abuse...
    Nice plugin anyway :D

12. Hm, this plugins mostly for admins only, if make in for player then it must consume resources like block costs etc... I'll think (code for consume resources i already have).

13. I also would really like to see a function for this to work by ranks - My thoughts is that i'd like players to build in wood and not twig by default for instance. Handy little mod but this one change would make it infinitely better imo.

14. I really like your plugin. It makes it easy to build large Raid buildings for my players quickly. It does not work with the current version of rust though. and that makes me sad. Anyways if you have time to update it that would be cool.

15. I too would like to see this plugin updated. Please and thank-you.

16. Where would I edit this (specificaly which line, I can't fnd it) to allow a server moderator access to it instead of giving them full owner/admin status?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust's moderators and owners have the exact same permissions.

18. I was not aware of that. Thank you. Is there any way I could add the steamID to give a player access to this without giving them any other permissions at all?

19. How do I give all my players permission to use this plugin on my pve server?

20. I'll soon bit recode plugin and add permission support for each grade.