BGrade

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,673 - First Release: Apr 8, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 15, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. [Oxide] 6:10 PM [Error] AutoGrades plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 6:10 PM [Error] AutoGrades.cs(203,46): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `int' expression to type `Item'

2. Check page 5...

3. Thanks for the update @recon! The issue with the plugin now is that it build f.e stone structure with wood. Other then that the plugin works :p

4. There is issue with /bgrade and /sethome system. When i use /bgrade 1-4 i cant /sethome (forced to add on foundation) error says that have to set on foundation. if i build twig foundation and upgrade that to e.g. Top tier /sethome works. So the problem is if foundation build with any other grade you cant set home in that foundation. Any ideas where problem is?

5. 为什么现在我用不了啊!没有更新还是怎么了!china

6. when i add automatic grade plugin , it dont ganerate in configs a config file , if anyone can pls send it to me.

7. UPDATE PLEASE!

[Oxide] 4:41 PM [Error] AutoGrades plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 4:41 PM [Error] AutoGrades.cs(203,46): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `int' expression to type `Item'

8. Read the comments and go back to page 5...

9. After installing, I'm unable to use it. I'm getting told /bgrade is an unknown command...

10. [Oxide] 11:47 AM [Error] AutoGrades plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 11:47 AM [Error] AutoGrades.cs(203,46): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `int' expression to type `Item 0.0.3 doesnt work....

11. Oh sorry guys, i'm just leaved rust coding long time ago, so didn't watch at rust updates. Maybe i'll look bit later and update plugin (this weekend).

12. Feel free to just upload my version from page 5. Still works fine :)
    Only needs the version number changed.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2016
  13. ur wersion work??
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454577798][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [Oxide] 12:22 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'autogrades.' for permission 'bgrade' (by plugin 'Automatic Build Grades')
    [Oxide] 12:22 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'autogrades.' for permission 'bgrade_all' (by plugin 'Automatic Build Grades')
    [Oxide] 12:22 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'autogrades.' for permission 'bgrade_1' (by plugin 'Automatic Build Grades')
    [Oxide] 12:22 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'autogrades.' for permission 'bgrade_2' (by plugin 'Automatic Build Grades')
    [Oxide] 12:22 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'autogrades.' for permission 'bgrade_3' (by plugin 'Automatic Build Grades')
    [Oxide] 12:22 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'autogrades.' for permission 'bgrade_4' (by plugin 'Automatic Build Grades')
    [Oxide] 12:22 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'autogrades.' for permission 'bgrade_no_res' (by plugin 'Automatic Build Grades')

14. try this one

Attached Files:

15. That's by the way just a warning and doesn't affect anything at all. It still works ;)

16. hello,
    This plu gin doesn't work, are you upload a news nearly?
    Thanks for you investigation.

17. simply doesnt work, everytime i try to put it in it says it fails to compile
    ._.

18. AlexALX_[rus-ua] updated Automatic Build Grades with a new update entry:

Fixes for new rust & use new oxide features

19. Did you used new permission names from description page?