BGrade

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,674 - First Release: Apr 8, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 15, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. plugin broke, needs fixing

2. Did you guys update to the latest version? There was another small server and oxide update just some minutes ago ;)
    Plugin works fine for me. No disconnects, no server crashes when using it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
  3. Confirmed caused by this plugin ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455840692][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Try setting it to /bgrade 4 and build a wall on a foundation.... :p

4. I did. The wall was there, nothing bad happened.

Edit:
    Yep, works fine. Just tried again. As said, make sure you install the small update they pushed some minutes ago.

5. Ahh, another update :p sorry getting too tired here ;) Thanks!

6. NFOservers is telling me "That build isn't compatible with the release build of rust. Updating to it would break your server." (in regards to oxide
    2.0.1778).

Edit: And they won't install the "Non-required" update released by rust... GG NFO.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455845228][/DOUBLEPOST]Would it be possible to get a version compatible with the 2.0.1777 Oxide release?

7. Tell them to take the stick out of their butts and install that update... The main update breaks a lot of plugins therefore it is kinda required to update again. Or just get a new host... That's ridiculous what their are doing.

The current oxide build is compatible with the latest server update.
    We had 2 Server updates yesterday and 2 Oxide updates. Latest Oxide matches latest Server.

8. Hello,
    Please, Could you Update your plug in, i was ejected for Use this. because Rust was be Update.
    Thanks

9. Update causes disconnect when upgrading.

error:
    StackOverflowException: The requested operation caused a stack overflow.
    BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin (System.String prefab)
    BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin ()
    BuildingBlock.UpdateSkin (Boolean force)
    BuildingBlock.RefreshNeighbours ()
    BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin (System.String prefab)

It works fine when I removed the plugin.

10. You are not on the latest Rust/Oxide version. Update your server

11. I updated my server, but there is a new version today. Will try out, thanks :)

12. You have to update Oxide as well

13. I mean I updated Oxide too ;P

14. I have updated everything, that seems to have fixed it :)_ thank you.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455901071,1455892914][/DOUBLEPOST]edit, didn't fix, broken still

15. Well, you didn't update then. I'm using bgrade all day and my server didn't crash yet on the latest Rust version.

16. im not stupid, i know how to update a server. It's when they start using the hammer to upgrade, it gives
    uildingBlock.UpdateSkin (Boolean force) BuildingBlock.RefreshNeighbours () BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin (System.String prefab) BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin () BuildingBlock.UpdateSkin (Boolean force) BuildingBlock.RefreshNeighbours () BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin (System.String prefab) BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin () BuildingBlock.UpdateSkin (Boolean force) BuildingBlock.RefreshNeighbours () BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin (System.String prefab) BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin () BuildingBlock.UpdateSkin (Boolean force) BuildingBlock.RefreshNeighbours () BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin (System.String prefab) BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin () BuildingBlock.UpdateSkin (Boolean force) BuildingBlock.RefreshNeighbours () BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin (System.String prefab) BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin () BuildingBlock.UpdateSkin (Boolean force) BuildingBlock.RefreshNeighbours () BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin (System.String prefab) BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin () BuildingBlock.UpdateSkin (Boolean force) BuildingBlock.RefreshNeighbours () BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin (System.String prefab) BuildingBlock.ChangeSkin () BuildingBlock.UpdateSkin (Boolean force) in console and then a stack overflow and kicks the person.

17. You are wrong here then. This plugin does nothing to the hammer and it works just fine if you are on the latest version of Rust/Oxide.
    You must be using other plugins that affect building.

18. please update

19. We are gettting this error..... kicked: RPC Error: doupgradetograde

20. It's bugged. We have the latest oxide version.

What happens is that people can freely build with the bgrade command.
    However, whenever they start upgrading manually with the hammer(Things that haven't upgraded with bgrade) they get kicked from the server. Unloading the plugin doesn't work, they still get kicked when using the hammer. The only way we solved this was a server restart.

This happened to more than 5 people and everyone got the same error. Unfortunately right now I don't have the error message they got. But we're completely sure it's the bgrade plugin causing it.