BGrade

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,674 - First Release: Apr 8, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 15, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. -
    yes
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454720764][/DOUBLEPOST]@AlexALX_[rus-ua] I gave them
    oxide.grant group player autogrades.1

oxide.grant group player autogrades.2

oxide.grant group player autogrades.3

oxide.grant group player autogrades.4

oxide.grant group player autogrades.nores

2. @ProfesorKush
    first - you can use autogrades.all for give all grades at same time, second - just checked on my test server and it works fine, so problem not at my side.

3. What permission did u give urself?

4. autogrades.1

5. As an admin try autogrades.all for the admin group

6. What if I want to grant a specific user the permissions and not a group, what do I type in?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454758846][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I cannot get nores to work.

7. And? Everything work fine. Like i said i have no any problems with permissions on my test server, so if you have problems - its not my fault.

You can read more about oxide permission commands for example here: Chat Handler for Rust - feature update | Oxide

Also nores for me works fine. Keep in mind that it still consume wood for place twig building but not use resources to upgrade (i can't change that) .

8. I dont use this plugin and I dont have problems ever

9. Then why you reporting about problem in my plugin if you don't use it?

10. Can you point out the post where I reported a problem

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
  11. Nevermind, we probably didn't understand themselves, you have quoted my message where i talked with another guy who reported about problem what i don't have, so i didn't look who quoted me again. But you also didn't read about what we talking and answered to my message)

12. @AlexALX_[rus-ua] как в после нового обновления сделать Русский язык без изменения Английского lang файла?

13. This is english-only forum so i answer in pm.

14. Ok so I am having a problem. My CFG file has just block construct and refund only. I am trying to make it to where bgrade will be accessible to anyone who joins the server without me having to put in everyone's name. what command do i type to do that if there is one

15. For Russian language, thank you so much!

16. I think this causes server problems it kicks ppl when they build.

17. Crashes when you use on new rust update: Heads up needs UPDATE plz fast

18. This needs a new update, if used it will make unremoveable objects if you remove it will crash the server, and if you place stuff it kicks players

19. y
    yep :p

20. Sgt JaZz kicked: RPC Error: doplace
    [Oxide] 12:53 AM [Info] [Notifier v2.18.1] Sgt JaZz left the server. (Reason: RPC Error: doplace)
    StackOverflowException: The requested operation caused a stack overflow.

Seems to be caused by this plugin