BGrade

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,673 - First Release: Apr 8, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 15, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. i'll recheck this. also probably i have one solution for config not created property sometimes. But later will release new version and hope this will help.

2. AlexALX_[rus-ua] updated Automatic Build Grades with a new update entry:

Some fixes, updated description

3. Alex, the plugin does not work during installation of grade 4 for the construction of spent only a tree, even if Inventor no other resources, how to understand?
    Proposes to give all players the opportunity to build a house out of wood armor?

4. not working......

5. i am also not able to do anything on my server with bgrade it says i dont have access to the command i dont know what to do anymore ive tried everything

6. just delete the config file and reload plugin..

7. I don't have this issue, check you permission settings. If you are admin then you can do this actually.

8. This doesnt work. Says in console permission granted but it doesnt work. reinstalled it several times and restarted server.

9. Is there a way to reverse this by chance? I revoked it and did not mean to. awesome pluginn and thank you.
    oxide.revoke group admin bgrade_no_res

10. oxide.grant group admin bgrade_no_res

11. Been using this for awhile now, but this morning it tells me i have no access. I tried to give myself permission and it tells me I was granted permission but still says i have no access when i try to use it in-game. The only thing I've done is update Oxide to the newest version this morning.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
  12. thank you :)

13. This is my issue, deleting and reloading of mod hasn't fixed. My players can use it np, admin permission issues it appears but the "oxide.grant admin bgrade #" isn't fixing it.

14. I think I just did something wrong, because it magically started working again.

15. hello, I am not able to set the nonconsuption of resources for the admin using the autoupgrade

16. Code:
    [Oxide] 5:11 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityBuilt' on plugin 'AutoGrades v0.0.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 5:11 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Permission.UserHasPermission (System.String userid, System.String perm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.HasPerm (.BasePlayer ply, System.String perm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.OnEntityBuilt (.Planner planner, UnityEngine.GameObject gameObject) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Protocol: 1324.105.1
    Build Version: 667.92
    Build Date: 10/9/2015 9:58:47 PM
    Unity Version: 5.2.1f1

17. Got same, think it needs update since the last patch.

18. don't work with new update

19. is working with last oxide

20. No, when i do /bgrade 4. I don't have any messages