BGrade

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,673 - First Release: Apr 8, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 15, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. AlexALX_[rus-ua] updated Automatic Build Grades with a new update entry:

Automatic Build Grades v0.0.2

[DOUBLEPOST=1435352883][/DOUBLEPOST]So like i said - heres new version, please test and say if something is wrong. Please note that i'll not help with "how to use oxide permission system".

2. Admins on server still can't use it? No permissions. I went to set the permissions per the write up too.

3. Did you figure it out? I used this one before the update just fine, and loved it. Now I can't figure out how to re-enable it for the admins.

I use oxide.grant group admin bgrade_all, and it says the permission is granted. I have auth-level 2, so I should be an admin I think ... but still no access to that command.

4. Same here, No dice.

5. Any word on an update or fix regarding server Admins getting permissions to use this plug again? I have the same problem as everyone else. Worked before the update and now, nadda.

6. @all
    try restart server and remove config file of this plugin when server offline. someone says after this it works. Also if config file is empty - then something wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
  7. Not sure what i'm missing here, but as the admin of my server, I cannot use the plugin and it says I do no have permission to use this command. However I am logged in the owner. The workaround is that I seem to be able to make it available to all players then use it. can you help?

8. read message above, and say if this help.

9. Nope, that doesn't seem to work. As soon as access to the /bgrade command is revoked to players with authlevel 0, I cannot use it even though I have authlevel 2.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436117473,1436104867][/DOUBLEPOST]Never mind, fixed it. Realized I was not in the 'admin' permissions group even though I had authlevel 2. Forgot there are 2 different permission systems XD

10. I never had to do anything before. Any admin just had access to it. What do I have to do to get it to work? Big Lou, what did you do to fix it?

11. The permissions for the plugin work based on what permission group you are in, e.g. 'players' or 'admin'. I thought the mod worked off authlevel e.g. 0,1,2. I realised I was still in the 'player' permission group but had had authlevel 2. so by adding myself to the admin group i had to use "oxide.usergroup add <steamid> admin". This then made me part of the admin permission group, and the plugin then worked fine for me. It was my mistake that it did not work for me in the first place.

12. so after this last update it free for me to build in armerde ofc i have to pay for the wood but how do i fix this i want to pay for it all
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436636732,1436558004][/DOUBLEPOST]nwm fixt it reset my server

13. thank's for fucking it up it even broke my server now broke my remove command warniung people do not use it breaks plugins

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
  14. same here not working.....

15. What? Why it working fine on my server and other servers? even with remove plugin... Please read how to use oxide permissions system before say that not working.

16. Sorry for the bad language When I get mad it comes out What I'm say is it worked only for me did all commands still nothing editing my group plugin still nothing restarted server then ur plugin broken all my plugins and my server lagged so bad I had too reinstall my server that's all I'm saying

17. 1. My plugin can't break any other plugins because it don't have anything that even can do this.
    2. If you have "server lagged", there is thing called logs, and you can look what exactly wrong, there is 1000 reasons what can happen and broke something.
    3. My plugin works normally on some servers and after restarts etc nothing happens.

18. I'm having a problem where, players on my server it works fine, but I as admin, after I have revoked the bgrade_no_res permission, am only being charged -20 Wood for a Metal Pillar, -50 Wood for a Metal Wall, Nothing else... Can I fix this somehow?

I restarted my server, that didn't fix it. Reloading the plugins didn't fix it. What did you do to fix it?

19. just delete AutoGrades config file.....and go console type oxide.reload AutoGrades done.

20. Just tried that... Still -50 wood only for a metal wall... Help! Please.