BGrade

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,674 - First Release: Apr 8, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 15, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. Code:
    (17:55:46) | [Oxide] 16:55 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityBuilt' on plugin 'AutoGrades v0.0.18' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (17:55:47) | [Oxide] 16:55 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.PlayerGrade (System.String steamId, Boolean cache) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.OnEntityBuilt (.Planner planner, UnityEngine.GameObject gameObject) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Code:
    (17:55:03) | [Oxide] 16:54 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'AutoGrades v0.0.18' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (17:55:03) | [Oxide] 16:54 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.OnPlayerDisconnected (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For those having issues with this plugin, please update to Oxide 2.0.3326 or higher and let us know if the issue persists.

3. Yeah, I'll ask my host to update if someone confirms this is working with 2.0.3326. I already had to ask them to roll out the last update manually :p

4. I got my host to update again, everything seems to be ok right now. It was only affecting 1 of our servers and I can't reproduce it myself, but I am not getting flooded with errors this time.

5. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'BuildGradeCommand' on plugin 'AutoGrades v0.0.18' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)  at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Player.Message (.BasePlayer player, System.String message, System.String prefix, UInt64 userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Message (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Reply (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Reply (System.String message, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.BuildGradeCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide.

7. Do you have to shutdown the server to update oxide? Or just reload everything?

8. @Wulf it seem there a problem with message system from covalence system
    Code:
    (23:33:21) | Failed to call hook 'BuildGradeCommand' on plugin 'AutoGrades v0.0.18' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (23:33:21) | at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Player.Message (.BasePlayer player, System.String message, System.String prefix, UInt64 userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Message (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Reply (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoGrades.BuildGradeCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. He said there is a new update for oxide

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide; that was already fixed about 40~ mins ago.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498772155,1498772143][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes, you'd update how you normally would.

11. Wulf i updated oxide and deekay still treats /bgrade structures as twig

12. Everyone can build in a Building blocked zone how can i fix that?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure you are updated? This plugin has can build checks, so they'd only be able to build if they are allowed by the game.

14. Is there an issue with permissions? I'm server owner and I granted bgrade to both group admins and user myself, but I still "don't have access" to this command. It worked flawlessly yesterday after the update. Using latest Oxide. Any ideas?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What did you use exactly?

16. Never mind, my bad. The server seems to have "lost" my permissions or something. I reconnected and it worked.

17. Wulf here you can see what i mean: even after the update 0.0.18, Deekay still decays /bgrade structures like it is twig, i've tested this and confirmed here:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2017
  18. I dont know what fixed it but i managed to fix it by deleting some shit and the plugin config

19. it isn't working for me when i try to do the grant command it just comes up that i'm not allowed to use the grant command and it's not letting me use bgrade

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Using the Oxide permission system | Oxide.