BGrade

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,674 - First Release: Apr 8, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 15, 2018

5/5, 52 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update the plugin, you're outdated.

2. Huh that that would update when i updated oxide. Thanks

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugins do not automatically update unless you update them or you have a tool that does it.

4. Didnt know that, got a tool that you recommend?

5. nvm, noticed I haven't got the plugin updated :p

6. I dont know where to post this, but i need help...what is wrong here? i dont understand this :S
    Code:
      at System.Convert.ToType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider, Boolean try_target_to_type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ChangeType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Saved 39,271 ents, serialization(0.00), write(0.01), disk(0.00) totalstall(0.02).
    Saving complete
    Failed to call hook 'CanAffordUpgrade' on plugin 'EnhancedHammer v1.3.2' (InvalidCastException: Value is not a convertible object: BuildingBlock to BuildingGrade+Enum)
      at System.Convert.ToType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider, Boolean try_target_to_type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ChangeType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update the plugins mentioned in the errors, you're outdated.

8. i have done that before aswell, but it still comes up o_O and when i used the BetterChat, everytime the "default" group talked in the chat, there was errors in the console about that aswell! damn i am noob at this x)

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't have anything to do with BetterChat, the errors are from using outdated versions of the plugins mentioned in the errors.

10. i see! thank you Wulf! ;) have a great weekend! :)

11. Hello Wulf <3 , This plugin was working with permissions since yesterday. I updated the plugin today before wipe but as I see players can not use bgrade commands but they are granted already with autogrades.all

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The permissions haven't changed between the versions, are you sure you weren't using an older version?

13. it is 0.0.18 on my server and as an admin I can use that chat commands but players in granted X group with autogrades.all can not use chat commands, it says something like "u are not allowed to use this" or "u don't have permission" , when I grant group X autogrades.all , it says "already granted"

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are they in an area they are allowed to build in?

15. I granted the group again with autogrades.all and consol said "already granted" and I reloaded the plugin, it is working now :/ :S

16. Confirm this.

17. Aynone else having massive server lags when using bgrade on a large metal building?

18. It is just about Rust.

19. ETA on when this will be fixed?