Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,156 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Build with a new update entry:

2. There is a problem whenever i do /build foundation 0 4 i get RPC In AddUI

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you update the plugin?

4. Yeah Thanks

5. Yeah same problem. Using BuildingGrades as a workaround, but would like to drop that plugin and use this one.

6. I am also getting this. It probably has to do with the InitializeAnimals function but I'm not sure why it suddenly started.

You can do this as a workaround til it gets fixed.
    Code:
            void InitializeAnimals()
            {
            animalList = new Dictionary<string, string>();
            animalList.Add("bear", "assets/rust.ai/agents/bear/bear.prefab");
            animalList.Add("boar", "assets/rust.ai/agents/boar/boar.prefab");
            animalList.Add("chicken", "assets/rust.ai/agents/chicken/chicken.prefab");
            animalList.Add("horse", "assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefab");
            animalList.Add("stag", "assets/rust.ai/agents/stag/stag.prefab");
            animalList.Add("wolf", "assets/rust.ai/agents/wolf/wolf.prefab");
            animalList.Add("zombie", "assets/rust.ai/agents/zombie/zombie.prefab");
            animalList.Add("murderer", "assets/prefabs/npc/murderer/murderer.prefab");
            animalList.Add("scientist", "assets/prefabs/npc/scientist/scientist.prefab");
            animalList.Add("player", "assets/prefabs/player/player.prefab");
            }

7. So here is finally an updated id list for the /plant command in the "build for rust" plugin - This will change with each update and an continued feedback would be appreciated. So if you spot a change please message me and i can update the list.

List 30/10/2017 (expected to change on the next force wipe T.T)

Attached Files:

8. I did a dumb post so I have to write something else, sorry!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2017
  9. keep up good work wulf

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2017
  10. CURRENT AS OF 11/06/17

Here is a numbered list for all the /plant prefabs and notes on what they do etc. I'll try to keep this updated as the updates go.

This is all the items, not just what shows up in console, and the corresponding number to get them. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

11. Yep, same.

And same again, but going to apply code fix by Arkan 2.

EDIT: I can confirm that the code fix works nicely.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2017
  12. Bro! <3 not much changed but thank you so much for doing the updated list i havent got around to doing it yet XD

13. waow this plugin i used remove /erase and i removed myself :D how ;D

14. This is actually explained in the original thread to "not" use this on players including yourself as it can create a messy situation just like item 132 net_env . Do not use XD! Use /remove or obj.remove (not sure if thats correct or not) instead there is also "ent kill" (use on bind) bind x "ent kill"

15. yerh but i used erase to remove my base IN FIRSTPERSON so i think what happened was i got a lagspike when i was using it and it somehow hit me

16. Bro that sucks and i have no idea how to reverse the effects either simply because ive never been in your position. Less lag also i find using bgrades plugin amd /down0 the entire base to twig and then Use "/remove all" next time =p or use a laser sight and ent.kill the foundation. Save the trauma of an erase :)

17. The only thing to fix bad usage of some commands is to run a back-up from before you made the mistake, but most times it got saved in the files and you need to wipe the map to fix it.
    1st person is not usable for normal users, and this is one of the reasons: it's just not working perfect with every aspect in the game.

18. Hey anyone help i'm looking for the item id number for crystals to spawn on map? thanks

19. I can be wrong, but if I'm right the crystals are not a basic thing and only showing up on hapis and savas island?

20. is there any way at all i can spawn a crash site either plane or heli????????