Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,156 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. All I did was load it into my server, and the server goes down. I don't use a command or anything. Not even an error.

2. Thats realy weard, because when I paste my 150x75 arena, it gives ddos to the steam console for 5 minutes, and after that server has the structure in it without problems.

What server host do you use?

3. Gameservers

4. server hosts like failservers.com and clanfail.com have barely enough power to run the rust server on it's own.
    You probaly trying to paste a structure thats to big in load for that server host, making them run out of cpu / ram and making their system to crash.

When I tried to paste this structure on a failservers.com server, it also crashed.

5. Did you even read what I said? Not trying to be offensive, but look at what I said.

As soon as LOAD THE PLUGIN, it crashes the server. Don't even use a command.

6. Your one of the few with this problem. If you want to get help, we need more background info.
    How many cpu and ram is your server using before you add that plugin?

I'm not trying to be offensive, I just tell you that my experience was the same on that kind of weak hosts.
    Now that I use vps, I can see everything, so I can also see that when I add or use this plugin, you will need at least 1,5 gb RAM free to prevent your server from crashing.

this said because you will build with this plugin, what adds enteties, what adds memmory usage

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2018
  7. 32000mb ram

8. planted trees dont seem to stick around after server restarts, any tips?

9. Any possibility of getting an update for the new build 3.0? Currently when I type /build wall.half 0 4, it accepts the command, but I get the not in library error in console when I try to place. Obviously, as I look at the code, wall.half is not in the .cs. I can't add it myself just because I'm not smart enough, lol.
    It would appear to require quite a few changes on what it is to be added to, and the coordinates of added to item. I can make minor changes, but this is out of my league.

PS: If you are wondering why I need this, it is because of a damn telephone pole that got added to my seed that I paste a large base on. I had to use Build.cs for the additional foundation, and the floors, but the half wall I need can't be added at this time near the top of the telephone pole.

10. The plugin does not work anymore Devblog 196 :(

11. Error with tonight's patch - thanks -
    Code:
     Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Build v1.1.9' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].Add (System.String key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build.InitializeBlocks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. Same here
    Code:
    (23:34:16) | Unloaded plugin Build v1.1.9 by Reneb & NoGrod
    (23:34:16) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Build v1.1.9' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].Add (System.String key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build.InitializeBlocks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Build.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (23:34:16) | Loaded plugin Build v1.1.9 by Reneb & NoGrod
    Protocol: 2054.156.1
    Oxide.Rust Version: 2.0.3825

13. same...

14. I can confirm Build is having issues.
    Spawning in a foundation works but cannot use /build foundation or /build wall.

15. also /plant xxx does nothing.

16. I will confirm that some old /pastes that are larger no long paste the entire building /plant is inopp

17. Ryan updated Build with a new update entry:

18. same issue
    /animal doesn't work
    even if you do buildhelp animal, it doesn't list the animals

19. Yes /animal command does not work here also

20. /animal has always been tricky, and there's something a little different you have to do to get them to spawn. I don't remember which page it is on, but if you dig through the comments, someone posted how to do it. Sorry I can't be exact help, but it's a start.