Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,153 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. animalList = new Dictionary<string, string>();
    foreach (var str in GameManifest.Current.pooledStrings)
    {
    if (str.str.Contains("autospawn/animals"))
    {
    var animalPrefab = str.str.Substring(41);
    animalList.Add(animalPrefab.Remove(animalPrefab.Length - 7), str.str);
    }
    }

ah right, this plugin is still referencing the old animal prefabs. @Ryan please fix. they changed the locations for prefabs like over 6 months ago. cheers!

2. Ryan updated Build with a new update entry:

3. Ryan updated Build with a new update entry:

4. Hey Ryan, never had a problem until i attempted to deploy large wooden boxes, i got spammed with unknown errors and was kicked: photo below ;) BTW this was not on FunRust, i connected Via IP so old server displayer upload_2018-2-5_18-42-3.png

5. By my experience, this error is'nt a direct reaction on using Build after deploying a box with it.
    Looks more like you got anything else installed, or even corrupted files on client, what does cause this.

6. When i try /animal bear i get this.
    Invalid Argument 1:For more informations say: /buildhelp

7. What plugin version are you on?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517963029][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I am not getting that error myself, can you describe the steps to reproduce the issue?

8. I am using 1.1.93
    I uninstall the plugin, delete the json file, install the plugin again and now it works ??.

9. i just used the /deploy "Large Wood Box" and i got kicked. never happened again, sooo im not sure

10. This is a mistakeļ¼
    Can't remove MeshFilter because Imposter (Script) depends on it
    [​IMG]

11. Same here.

12. How do I stop command spawn? Everytime I right click, I spawn stuff >_<

13. Is it possible to place extra monuments like the waterwell? I tried using the numbers in prefabsniffer, but it doesn't give the right name (counts for everything in the list)

14. Hello,

is there a new ResourceID list? i mean like tree,ore and somth like that cant finde them :>

15. Hello. On next week i will start updating the plugin :)

16. Hi all, guys. I've readed almost all pages in this thread, and can't found a way to save /plant'ed trees between server restarts. Can anyone help me please? :)

17. You can run the command /plant or /build to leave placement mode

18. miRror updated Build with a new update entry:

19. You need to edit overview if you removed the config

20. miRror updated Build with a new update entry: