BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,693 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. Read back a bit, folks. All documented.

2. Ok... does that mean it's fixed? Telling people it's already been discussed doesn't help.

3. Translated:
    When I kill the bot, there is a disconnect from the server. how to fix this error ???

Above hundred times already wrote! Translate!

Kicked: RPC Error: OnProjectileAttack when killing scientist

it has a fix for scientists causing disconnects tested on lost isle and working.

4. How does that help?

A few hours ago they were running around and shooting people with no issues at all.

Now everyone gets DC'd when they kill one. How does not having them move or shoot fix the problem?

5. Ok, don't read about the extremely well document issue that's been discussed ad-nauseum for two weeks.
    Your call. ;)

Seriously, this issue isn't new. More likely you missed the last server update (2 weeks ago) and have been blissfully unaware.

Info is in this thread, the overview, the FAQ, and various threads of oxide forum.

6. The game forced server updates (couldn't connect otherwise) at least for me, so that's why a lot of people are having this now probably.

7. Most likely.

I've linked K1lly0u's temporary fix in the overview and FAQ for no one to see. ;)

8. K1lly0u did something with the npc.NewAI there... is the "new AI" the problem?
    Anyway... I got his solution. Just put the NPCFix.cs in plugins.
    Then I had to delete botspawn.cs and restart the server to clear the bugged bots. Then reinstalled the botspawn.cs and now it seems to be working. Only the radio is on for every bot. But I can live with that for now.

Attached Files:

9. Thanks for the info. I haven't been on a live server this week so haven't tested it, but I'll see what's happening with the radios next time I am.

10. thanks, it's earned))

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2018
  11. Killyou is the man. He's always pulling everyone out of the fire. Thanks for the repost of his fix. Worked like a charm after a restart.

12. Привет, как сделать ботов в том месте где я хочу и можно ли это вообще сделать?

13. If any of these posts translates to "Why don't you reply?", it's because they're in Russian. ;)

14. You mean custom locations?

Code:
    Custom Locations. (data file)
    Chat Commands.
    '/botspawn add customname' - Adds a custom profile at your location**
    '/botspawn remove customname'
    '/botspawn move existingname' - relocates a custom profile to your location.
    '/botspawn list' (shows all custom location names)
    '/botspawn toplayer playername profile - You need to have a custom profile first.
    Remember that they will not spawn inside buildings and caves. Only on surfaces visible from the sky.

15. Nah man, let them learn.
    If it's easy for you to google-translate, it's easy for them too.

16. Yes thank you. I'll keep it on mind!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521236365][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for the answer

17. Thank you.

Overview and FAQ are packed with info but if something's not clear, don't hesitate to ask. :)

18. ZLO

ZLO

Русичи как всегда жгут :D

In general, interestingly arranged bugs - a bug in the bot, and the player disconnects :(

19. same things.

20. What do you mean by "bot" ? There is NO problem with Botspawn "Bots" except they don't move properly, so you make them "murderers" = no problem,
    You can outfit your murderers with kits and give them names = no problem
    If you make "Scientists" and ignore all the advice about using them = problem