BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,693 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. When murderers and scientists from junkpiles get killed, they don't count as player deaths, only the scientists from botspawn do. My killfeed plugin only has 2 options, animals and player deaths.

2. I'm only guessing but maybe default bots have a null username, and the killfeed plugin has a null check?

Either way, their type (NPCPlayerApex/Scientist/Murderer) can be checked, so killfeed plugins should check this.

3. getting this now when we shoot a bot:

rpc error on projectile attack it says at disconnect screen

We get disconnected when we shoot npcs?

Is there a fix for this?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2018
  4. Thank you, I have notified the plugin page Kill Feed
    Kill Feed

5. I see you are using scientists. If you unload the plugin, change it to murderer and load the plugin again the scientists are still there because they are still alive. You need to restart the server to let the scientists despawn

6. Plugin with the following error below. I have reinstalled several times and even deleting the files in DATA and CONFIG and still this error continues. Please, some solution? Thank you.

Failed to run a 368.00 timer in 'BotSpawn v1.5.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at NPCPlayerApex.OnKilled (.HitInfo info) [0x00000] in :0 at BaseCombatEntity.Die (.HitInfo info) [0x00000] in :0 at BasePlayer.Die (.HitInfo info) [0x00000] in :0 at BaseCombatEntity.Hurt (.HitInfo info) [0x00000] in :0 at BasePlayer.Hurt (.HitInfo info) [0x00000] in :0 at NPCPlayerApex.Hurt (.HitInfo info) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn+c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in :0

7. onlin murdere on true is this right in the cfg and data/cfg

8. i am having trouble with th bots respawn version 1.5.2 did not have "Respawn_Timer": config so i manually added the line via config to main and to each location setting to no avail :( seems to be about 30second before they come back, this a console command now? or just missing?

Oxide.Rust Version: 2.0.3853
    Rust Protocol: 2062.158.1
    "BotSpawn" (1.5.2) by Steenamaroo (3.12s) - BotSpawn.cs

Thanks for you awesome plugin

Attached Files:

9. Just looking through the .cs - As far as I can see, every profile except Airdrop should have Respawn_Timer.

Would you mind letting the plugin generate a fresh new config for confirmation? I'm not at a server right now.
    You can backup the old one, of course.

10. Certainly here is default file, i see that it generates spawn timer of 60s and i removed the two line from drop and baseline config and dont know if that may be causing it, i also edit my placement of the respawn timer not sure if it has to be specific or not, will let you know, thanks for your help, should of compared files first :p

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2018
  11. I know we can't use scientist bots right now with BotSpawn because they are giving an error (haven't tried the fix mentioned yet) when attacked with a range weapon, so I only have murderer bots going right now. The problem is they aren't dropping backpacks when they die like they used to with BodiesToBags. Players still drop them and it works fine there. I wouldn't really care but their bodies despawn in like 3 seconds so they are impossible to actually loot. Do you know of any type of fix for this?

12. Yeah, you shouldn't ever need to add or remove whole lines from the config or data file.
    All the available options should populate automatically and, from there, all you need to do is edit the values.

I'm not at a server tonight so I can't rule out that there's an issue but take the above into account with any further testing, please. :)

Last I checked the dropped backpacks. Is this definitely no longer the case?
    You're aware BotSpawn has a 'Remove_BackPacks' global config option which, I think, is true by default?

13. Feature suggestion... adding console command for adding bots to data at custom locations... for example "botspawn activate true murderer true location 139.8131, 22.38742, -737.1627"

14. Is the plugin outdated? all of sudden it does not load on the server.

15. fyi for people still having issues with scientist spawning ( military tunnel ) and players getting DCed / RPC error..put this in your server.cfg file
    ai.npc_enable "False"

16. Когда убиваю бота происходить отключение от сервера. как исправить эту ошибку???

17. Выше сто раз писали уже! Переводи!

18. After Server update (everything updated in proper sequence) I am having kick error "RPC Error in OnProjectileAttack" when killing bots.
    They also all have radio enabled.
    RCON console shows "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" when I get kicked.
    When I do "oxide.reload BotSpawn" the console shows:

Code:
     Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'BotSpawn v1.5.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at NPCPlayerApex.DoServerDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Scientist.DoServerDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseNetworkable.DoEntityDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseNetworkable.Kill (DestroyMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.Wipe () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.Unload () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Edit: It also seems that reloading the plugin doesn't clear existing bots.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2018
  19. same there