BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,693 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. Alright, I've already read the FAQ and as many comments as I could before wanting to tear my eyes out. I still have a few questions;
    1. I noticed that I can edit "oxide\config\BotSpawn.json" & "oxide\data\BotSpawn.json" and they both have a "kits" area. If I wanted certain areas to have certain kits, how do I go about that? For example; I want ONLY Launch Site to have the "MP5" kit.

2. If I create "Custom Spawns" are they only for that specific map seed/size or do they try to carry over from map to map?
    2b. If they are specific to the map seed like I figure they would be, if I use map seed "12345678" and have custom spawns then switch to map seed "654321" and create custom spawns. Then switch back to the first map seed, will the custom spawns still be active or do I have to recreate them?

I know these are length questions but I am trying to be detailed, thanks for any reply. :)

2. im using this for rust singleplayer so i can git gud xd

3. hello,is it possible to make a random amount of loot from kit ?

4. hey,
    i only add a new botspawnlocation and get this:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'BotSpawn v1.5.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at NPCPlayerApex.DoServerDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Scientist.DoServerDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseNetworkable.DoEntityDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseNetworkable.Kill (DestroyMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.Wipe () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.Unload () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    i remove the new location ane the same error comes .. idk what is it

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2018
  5. Can I get an answer please?

6. When I reload BotSpawn I get this:

Code:
    (20:12:12) | Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'BotSpawn v1.5.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at NPCPlayerApex.DoServerDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Scientist.DoServerDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseNetworkable.DoEntityDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseNetworkable.Kill (DestroyMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.Wipe () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.Unload () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    and all players on my server are getting this error when they kill an NPC:

[​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521332143][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry I see now it's a known issue and k1llyou provided a fix.

7. As for your first question, Simple: Make an MP5 kit in the "kits" plugin and put it only in the monuments you want it at in the kits line. Set Keep_Default_Loadout to false

As for your 2nd question, sorry, no clue. We just use the monuments in the config without custom spawn points.

3rdly; Don't change anything in the data/botspawn.json, only the config/botspawn.json. Below is the config for Dome we run. We'll be changing Weapon_Drop to false, as we have guns laying all over the place for quite a while.
    Code:
        "Dome": {
          "Activate": true,
          "Allow_Rust_Loot": false,
          "Bot_Accuracy": 5,
          "Bot_Damage": 0.3,
          "BotHealth": 500,
          "BotName": "Dome Defense",
          "Bots": 25,
          "Disable_Radio": true,
          "Keep_Default_Loadout": false,
          "Kit": ["Ba","Bb","Bc","Bd","Be","Bf","Bg","Bh","Bi","Bj","Bk","Bl","Bm","Bn"],
          "Murderer": true,
          "Peace_Keeper": false,
          "Radius": 100,
          "Respawn_Timer": 60,
          "Roam_Range": 75,
          "Weapon_Drop": true,
          "Wipe_Belt": false,
          "Wipe_Clothing": true
        },

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2018
  8. I added the fix, but it seems to kick players every other kill of an NPC. Sometimes every kill. Hard to judge.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521334571][/DOUBLEPOST]How do I kill all the bots so they can respawn?

9. If you enter several kits at the point kits he uses dan all kits at once or at random a kit what is there registered sory for my englich I use a translation program

10. Thank you for your reply, I have Keep_Default_Loadout to true since I want them to wear the zombie clothes just have different weapons. Also, does armour we put on them work at all?

I believe you're trying to ask that if we use multiple kits, will it choose one random or all at once. The answer is one random kit.

11. Can you disable respawn and suicide timers? Like changing them to 0 or something?

12. Everytime I kill a scientist I disconnect. Please help.

13. See previous posts and FAQ

14. Update: 1.4.8 #7. Aggression Range removed.

Will we ever see this returned? When reading the overview it was still there so I thought it may have been temporarly removed. Any update on this?

15. Where are you having trouble?
    There's a 'kits' entry per location.

Custom locations are stored as co-ordinates so if you change the map they will still 'work'...They just won't be in the right place any more.
    If you have detailed custom settings and don't want to have to re-do everything from scratch each wipe, you can use the /botspawn move command.

For example, if you always have a custom location near the dome, just go to that location after a map change and use the command '/botspawn move MyDomeProfile', or whatever you called it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521498314][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hopefully, yes. :)
    I've removed the entry from the overview for now. Thanks for pointing that out.

16. Hello, I always have this error that can help me thank you
    Code:
    (00:04:16) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BotSpawn v1.5.2' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn+MonumentSettings].Add (System.String key, Oxide.Plugins.MonumentSettings value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.FindMonuments () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. Hi,
    Did you add whole new entries to the config?
    If not, could you please tell me your map size and seed?
    Thanks.

18. Thank you for your response. All of my questions are answered and I've got a good grip on this plugin now.
    As a suggestions; Blacklist for weapons that cannot drop on death. I know we have "Weapon_Drop", but if I have 3 kits set and 1 of those kits is an Ak47 and I don't want ONLY that kit not to drop on death, it'd be on the blacklist.

Example;
    Code:
        "Launchsite": {
          "Activate": true,
          "Allow_Rust_Loot": true,
          "Bot_Accuracy": 8,
          "Bot_Damage": 0.9,
          "BotHealth": 120,
          "BotName": "randomname",
          "Bots": 6,
          "Disable_Radio": true,
          "Keep_Default_Loadout": true,
          "Kit": ["semip", "bow", "revolver", "nailgun", "candycane", "crossbow", "waterpipe"],
          "Blacklist": ["semip"],
          "Murderer": true,
          "Peace_Keeper": false,
          "Radius": 250,
          "Respawn_Timer": 150,
          "Roam_Range": 200,
          "Weapon_Drop": true,
          "Wipe_Belt": true,
          "Wipe_Clothing": true
        },
    Only the kit Semip's weapon will NOT drop even though Weapon_Drop is set to true. Even if the only way to do this is to completely remove the kit (all items given from the kit) on bot death.

19. Hey,
    I hear you. I suppose having a blacklist string wouldn't be too difficult.

In the mean time you could have two profiles instead of one at that location and split the kits up between them according to whether you want the weapon to drop or not.
    You can add new profiles with the '/botspawn add' command, and adjust the settings in the /data json - The setup is the same as it is for default config locations.

20. Awesome, I'll do that actually! I can make good use with this knowledge. Thanks!