BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,693 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. Do they die with "god mode" on ? as (as mentioned before I have found the anomaly is on all plugins which spawn "Scientists, Bots or Murderers) , I wont bother visiting your server as i am happy on my own and use all three of the plugins mentioned,

2. Post the full result of 'oxide.version', please.

3. Here you go sir:

Protocol: 2062.158.1
    Build Date: 03/01/2018 09:53:05
    Unity Version: 2017.1.3f1
    Changeset: 25760
    Branch: release
    Oxide.Rust Version: 2.0.3842
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520696444][/DOUBLEPOST]A little more to add:
    I have murderers and scientists, both working.
    Scientists switch between melee and ranged as needed.
    With God mode off, they do die.
    They group up too at times.
    Talk on their wireless sets.
    Murderers enforce peace keeping mode properly, and do not attack players with no weapons and minimal clothing.

4. You have no scientist issues because your server is not up to date.

Build Date: 03/01/2018 09:53:05

should read

Build Date: 03/04/2018 14:50:41

5. Maybe that's a minor update that doesn't need to be strictly updated to for clients to connect to. Glad I didn't do that :-D

6. Yeah, actually, is there a way to downgrade? ;) Everything was working fine before that damned update. :)

7. I'm not aware of any available option to downgrade or install old versions but, apparently, they're still out there.. ;)

Yeah, @{CFH} diablo09 , if you're not seeing any other issues and players are able to join your server, I guess you may as well stay where you are.
    If you do update, disable Rust + Botspawn scientists.

8. If you are using a hosted service like me, I am not sure they offer that support. Maybe try raising a request with them if they could roll back or install the earlier version.
    But if you are hosting out of your own system, I would strongly recommend keeping a backup of atleast one version you could roll back to to avoid issues like this.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520697738][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes. People are able to join. In fact we had some nice events y'day too. I am glad I didn't update, and now with all these issues, I am intending to stick where i am until people cannot join and am forced to update server.

9. Hello, i have delete the plugin from data, config and plugin folder. I have install the new from 09.march 2018.
    but i become alway a "Disconnected: RPC Error in OnProjectileAttack" why is this ?
    I have Murderer and the blue Mens activate. No kits or so. Server is up to date.

Need Help!

10. We found all Dave's Canadian and The Backyard any Scientist cause that. We switched all NPC to murderer and it resolved it. It appears to be an issue with scientists if you turn them on after the last patch. They were pulled by Face Punch but it left the servers in a bad state for scientists if activated.

So suggest workaround is set all NPC to murderer till the scientists get patched if you had them activated post last wipe. Servers that did not activate them (Wonderland PVE and Lost Isle PVE) do not have this issue. Thus I think it was activating them that caused this. It is not specific to BotSpawn, it happens with RadtownAnimals as well.

11. console command "botspawn.reset" is not work.

12. Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'BotSpawn v1.5.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at NPCPlayerApex.DoServerDestroy () [0x00000] in :0 at Scientist.DoServerDestroy () [0x00000] in :0 at BaseNetworkable.DoEntityDestroy () [0x00000] in :0 at BaseNetworkable.Kill (DestroyMode mode) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.Wipe () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.Unload () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

13. Andrereni: Had you enabled the junk pile scientists? I saw the save error on the Backyard.

14. all sorted but thank you. it was conflicting with safe home I think but sorted.

cheers Kid-TM

15. Getting kicked on the lasthit that kills an npc: RPC Error in OnProjectileAttack

16. I have an idea that NO ONE reads the previous posts about NOT having scientists (otherwise known as "blue men" (?) )
    so these posts will be going on for a while, I know i have written at least three posts saying this, Steenamarroo must have bleeding fingers from typing the same message endlessly, Just have to grin and bear it,

17. Please remove the custom names. I have a kill feed that only shows player deaths and these random names keep showing up in the kill feed.

18. @WesleyEng_comIf you don't want death reports for scientists it would require an update of your kill feed plugin, assuming it doesn't already have a config option to ignore scientists/murderers.

I think, ideally, the kill feed plugins should have a scientist enable true/false, and a show userName true/false, but it would need to be requested.

19. I am using murderers and I'm getting kicks

20. mspeedie:
    I have turned off all the scientists because they get everything with me over kit for the areas.
    Furthermore, I still have the error when I kill a bot kiking
    RPC Error in OnProjectileAttack
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520874299][/DOUBLEPOST]and i have this error logs
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520874979][/DOUBLEPOST]ps how i can disabel/enabel scientists

Attached Files: