Warp System

Create warp points for players to easily teleport to

Total Downloads: 7,149 - First Release: Jan 8, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. I've noticed this as well.....you can still use /warp to "name of warp"........but can't use /"name of warp" anymore since yesterdays update.

2. @Wulf yes we would use /town /southtower etc etc always worked until Xmas update, no error either

3. uhm... "autochat" just updated and i looked what he changed.... which - i think- is the same reason why the warp plugin partially broke...

could that be that the command, we are missing now. uses "OnServerCommand" and now SHOULD use "OnUserCommand" ?? .... if, then an update os this one here would be appreciated :>

4. what are the permission group commands for this plugin? i can find them and it isn't listed under the plugin page.....

5. There is no permission per se....The permission is typed in when creating a Warp Point.

Example: /warp add (warp name) (WarpTimer) (WarpRange) (WarpMaxUses) ("WarpPermissionGroup")

"WarpPermissionGroup" = specific group and/or user/player/player's, you have created on server.

6. what is the WarpRange? also i dont see to have permission to use this command.. after typing out exactly that.. it doesn't seem to work.. it say "You do not have permission to use this command"

7. You need to add this permission to the admin group
    warpsystem.admin
    So run this in rcon
    oxide.grant group admin warpsystem.admin

8. yea this worked thanks

9. Its not on the overview so the coder really needs to add it and happy to help

10. Oh....sorry about that....I misunderstood you. I thought you were looking for permission for the actual warp point.

11. is there a way to fix a command to warp cause i noticed when i type /warp shop it wont work but only works when i say /warp to shop
    and anothewr thing i tried playing around with chat bit where it shows warp list, trying to make it fit more cause now when i added 8-9 warps some cant see in chat cause everything is in different line. made it to only show warp id and name, but still tryin to thing how to make it all fit more

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2017
  12. /warp name does not work, and /name does not work. They all have default as the permission, and nobody can use it. Any ideas?

13. what is the permission to add warps

14. I didn't see this question anywhere. I have added several warps and see the in the warpsystem.json file but not when I do /warp list. And when I try to warp to them nothing happens. I see this error when I do /warp list:
    (00:57:15) | Failed to call hook 'cmdWarp' on plugin 'WarpSystem v1.9.14' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Int32].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem.cmdWarp (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmdd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I also noticed when I tested the first warp I added, which worked, it took 3 uses off of the max usage.

15. I have the following error message when reloading Warp since today:
    What can I do ?

(14:36:43) | Failed to initialize plugin 'WarpSystem v1.9.14' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(14:36:43) | Unloaded plugin Warp System v1.9.14 by PaiN

(14:36:43) | No previous version to rollback plugin: WarpSystem

16. It has been my experience, that 9 times out of 10, it is update issues.......Be sure that your server, oxide, & plugin are all up to date with all
    their latest updates.

17. The server is completely rebuilt today with the latest oxide version...

18. Where is the exact permissions list for this plugin? For some reason, my server is allowing Default group to /warp wipe.

19. When ever I try to do a command in console or in game it just says unknown command even the permissions are unknown

20. permissions? Sorry if there on the page im just blind most likely