Warp System

Create warp points for players to easily teleport to

Total Downloads: 7,149 - First Release: Jan 8, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Thanks for that guidance.... error below...
    20:44 [Error] Error while compiling WarpSystem.cs(705,49): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Warp System with a new update entry:

3. Wulf
    being waiting for this plug since a lot! now my problem is:
    if i make a warp point at coliseum...then problem is that they can warp to other point and took all weapons with them to ground. I´ve tried also to increment the cooldown....but when they get killed and want to come again, they cant.

4. I've always seem to have a problem with this plugin, If I have 1 warp and 1 warp only it doesn't create issues, but once I create a second warp, doing everything I set for the 1st warp just a different location, whenever I do /warp list it just says "Current warps" and nothing else, can't TP to any of the warps anymore, cannot do anything, all warps stay broken and this appears in console
    Failed to call hook 'cmdWarp' on plugin 'WarpSystem v1.9.11' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    is there a fix for this that I'm not finding? I've taken the plugin out and deleted all of the plugins files and followed the same steps in the description of the plugin and it always seems to break

Edit: Had to remove this plugin again (Second server I tested it on) just due to it doesn't work, after teleporting once to a warp, it completely breaks the plugin and gives the error above

The settings I used for the warps where

/warp add Market 15 0 999 Default
    /warp add Earth 15 20 999 Default

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2017
  5. I found solution...just create some Zone there, and disable globalchat inside there. perfect solution!!!!!

6. Wulf hi ! Is it any way to get a one-way warp? so players can enter some zone or place, but cant get back. Thinking in using this for entering the coliseum cause lots of guns are inside. Lots of thanks!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487184191][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Not working for me. Activate the Nochat true option using zone manager, but chat stills work and command is executed. Think other idea men.

7. The /warp back command is not working for me or my players. I have a shop in the sky so if they teleport in without a home set, then they can't get out. Any way around this?

8. Suggestion
    Make the /warp back command a 1 time thing

Currently while we allow /warp back to players they're able to use it long time after they warped once

9. hey wulf i currently use raid blocker "noescape" plugin so people cant tp out with loot during a raid i also use zone manager and you are able to still warp out its as there is no way to block them tried a ton of stuff any idea how i can stop people from tping while using these plugins i know iam not the only one

10. That you can request in the NoEscape oxide thread

(And this one might need a hook for it to use)

11. Hello! I have seen servers that edit the / warp to command and use for example / cc.
    Include the command / warp to target in a single shortest command.
    How could I do it?

Thank you!

12. Is it possible to have a lower vip cooldown for the same warp that normal players use? Or does it have to be a separate warp, as in town for normal players, townvip for vip's using a vip perm

13. Seem to be having a trouble with warp. Not able to set warps up for my VIP members. I see it in the Warp date folder but not in game warp list. As not able to see all my warps in list after the first one. Any know a fix?

14. In case it helps you, I've deleted the jumps and created them again

15. One simple question;

/warp add SpaceShip 5 0 0 all

Does this mean warp point Spaceship can be used by all players, it takes 5 seconds to execute the warp, range is 0 and the other zero marks limitless usage of this warp point? Thanks.

Nvm, tested this.

I have confusion with the settings part; what does true indicate exactly? For instance, warpifbuildingblocked is set to true.Should that mean you can warp out of building block?!

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2017
  16. Having weird problem since the wipe.Warp points would give response that "I am not allowed to use this warp." even though I put them like this:

/warp add South 5 0 0 all

... and I am actually an admin.

17. I'm getting an oxide error.. after loading up the plugin it just say in console something about `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `TransformChanged' and no extension method...... Is this a config error or does the plugin needed to be updated? However I do have the latest Version..

18. Theres been a request to add NoEscape support for WarpSystem
    NoEscape ----> NoEscape for Rust | Oxide
    Request for WarpSystem support -----> NoEscape | Page 28 | Oxide

Im interested in this as well,

I dove into the NoEscape code real quick, like only spent 10 minutes, it looks like the way NoEscape interfaces with other plugins is by adding a Can* function for each optional dependency,

So for instance, with Trade plugin, Theres a CanTrade() function in NoEscape that returns whether player can Trade or Not, and built inside Trade plugin is an outside call to CanTrade()

Trade.cs
    Code:
    var canTrade = Interface.Call("CanTrade", player);
                if (canTrade != null)
                {
                    if (canTrade is string)
                    {
                        SendReply(player, Convert.ToString(canTrade));
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        SendReply(player, GetMsg("Denied: Generic", player));
                    }
                    return false;
                }            return true;
    NoEscape.cs
    Code:
    object CanTrade(BasePlayer player)
            {
                return CanDo("trade", player);
            }object CanDo(string command, BasePlayer player)
            {
                if (CanRaidCommand(player.UserIDString, command))
                    return GetRaidMessage(player.UserIDString);
                else if (CanCombatCommand(player.UserIDString, command))
                    return GetCombatMessage(player.UserIDString);            return null;
            }bool CanRaidCommand(string playerID, string command)
            {
                return raidBlock && HasPerm(playerID, "raid." + command + "block") && IsRaidBlockedS(playerID);
            }        bool CanCombatCommand(string playerID, string command)
            {
                return combatBlock && HasPerm(playerID, "combat." + command + "block") && IsCombatBlockedS(playerID);
            }

NoEscape.cs - Looks like combat and raid permissoins are registered for every blocktype
    Code:
    List<string> blockTypes = new List<string>()
            {
                "remove",
                "tp",
                "bank",
                "trade",
                "recycle",
                "shop",
                "bgrade",
                "build",
                "repair"
            };void OnServerInitialized()
            {
                foreach (string command in blockTypes)
                {
                    permission.RegisterPermission("noescape.raid." + command + "block", this);
                    permission.RegisterPermission("noescape.combat." + command + "block", this);
                }
    Now, why is an update needed in both NoEscape and its Optional Dependencies to add support?, Im not sure,
    I would think at minimum youd only need to update the optional dependency to call NoEscape to check if player is currently Raid or Combat blocked, thus leaving NoEscape to not be needed to be updated

Looks like NoEscape has API functions for this:
    Code:
    bool IsEscapeBlocked(BasePlayer target)
    bool IsRaidBlocked(BasePlayer target)
    bool IsRaidBlockedS(string target)
    bool IsCombatBlocked(BasePlayer target)
    bool IsCombatBlockedS(string target)
    I guess they added these option dependency Can* functions to NoEscape so the NoEscape plugin could have all the permission handling? Im not sure

=============

So in Summary,
    WarpSystem would need to be updated to call IsEscapeBlocked() function from NoEscape plugin, and a config option or permission would need to be created for WarpSystem to enable or disable this check

other alternative is both devs work together to add support

@PaiN @Calytic

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin is a universal plugin once I post it, so the code above won't be relevant except for Rust. It'd probably be better for the other plugin to implement it though, as most teleportation plugins would use a generic CanTeleport hook which this would have as well.

20. Ah I didnt check Plugin types, thanks for pointing that out Wulf!

Ah and looks like you updated WarpSystem last few times, Did PaiN abandon the project?

Yes, looks like NoEscape has CanTeleport() functions

NoEscape.cs
    Code:
    object CanTeleport(BasePlayer player)
            {
                return CanDo("tp", player);
            }        object canTeleport(BasePlayer player) // ALIAS FOR MagicTeleportation
            {
                return CanTeleport(player);
            }
    So just to be clear, you plan to add outside call/check to CanTeleport() to WarpSystem code?

Thanks! :)