Warp System

Create warp points for players to easily teleport to

Total Downloads: 7,151 - First Release: Jan 8, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Yeah, I'd quite like to have warp blocked by zone manager but, unfortunately, wasn't able to implement it myself.

2. Any chance of someone having a bash at this?
    I usually try to do my own small mods and adjustments but, unfortunately, I can't work this one out myself.

I even tried using/modifying jail plugin as the guts of what I need is already in there but my knowledge just isn't enough.

3. Hey im having an issue and was wondering if anyone can help...

the /warp back doesnt work for anyone other than the admin on the server and ive tried messing around with the config and it just doesnt work?

4. is there anyway i can change the command from /warp to. to somthing else ?

5. I've got an error while loading plugin:

Code:
    Error while compiling WarpSystem.cs(815,12): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `TransformChanged' and no extension method `TransformChanged' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Any idea how to solve it?

6. open up the plugin with notepad or notepad++ and search for transformchanged it's only in 1 line remove that whole line
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484891502][/DOUBLEPOST]or even easier here thx to wulf and muhgsi for telling how to do it

Attached Files:

7. I got this Error

Error while compiling WarpSystem.cs(815,12): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `TransformChanged' and no extension method `TransformChanged' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? Can you help me?

8. ya use the one I attached 1 post above yours

9. PaiN updated Warp System with a new update entry:

10. hello guys

i have a problem...

if i write the command "/add warp test" i get the answer "you dont have permissions...." but i am the owner
    can someone tell me what i did wrong ?

thanks ;)

11. In your console add yourself the permission that is required to use these commands.
    grant user TheBacon warpsystem.admin

12. thanks a lot :)

13. Warp is unknown command after Rust update. Updated plugin, still not working. Haven't done a restart since updating plugin though.

14. Same as posted above. I'm getting the unknown command after rust update too.

15. yep same here. im gonna attempt to fix it I think lol HAHA

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Warp System with a new update entry:

17. Same as posted above. I'm getting the unknown command after rust update too. waiting for a plugin fix
    nvm update just came out

18. Guys ..being waiting for this plug since a lot! now my problem is:
    if i make a warp point at coliseum...then problem is that they can warp to other point and took all weapons with them to ground. I´ve tried also to increment the cooldown....but when they get killed and want to come again, they cant.

19. I'm still getting unknown command after applying the update.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.