Warp System

Create warp points for players to easily teleport to

Total Downloads: 7,149 - First Release: Jan 8, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. PaiN updated Warp System with a new update entry:

2. hiya im having issues making a warp i type in /warp add Event Team A 5 0 0 Default and it wont create the warp it just keeps telling me

/warp <add> <warpname> <Warptimer> <warprange> <warpmaxuses> <warpermissiongroup> but i have that all in there and it still wont make the warp where am i going wrong lol

dosent matter i figured it out it was because i had spaces in my warp name lolz

is there anyway to make it so i can set a max users per warp point please so like if team a has 5 users there it wont let anyone else warp to that team

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2017
  3. Normal players do not have the /warp back command

4. Error while compiling: WarpSystem.cs(835,20): error CS0411: The type arguments for method `BaseEntity.ClientRPCPlayer<T1,T2,T3,T4,T5>(Network.Connection, BasePlayer, string, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5)' cannot be inferred from the usage. Try specifying the type arguments explicitly

5. Error while compiling: WarpSystem.cs(835,20): error CS0411: The type arguments for method `BaseEntity.ClientRPCPlayer<T1,T2,T3,T4,T5>(Network.Connection, BasePlayer, string, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5)' cannot be inferred from the usage. Try specifying the type arguments explicitly

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Warp System with a new update entry:

7. any chance this can be integrated with no escape? or add prevention timer to combat? thank you for this mod BTW

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2017
  8. ok so what is the permission name for the /warp add they did not seem to list it anywhere and i can even set warps ive tried "oxide.grant group admin warp.add" but i guess its not right....

9. I think Oxide changed it just o.grant group admin

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The oxide. prefixed commands have always existed, those have not changed. The o. prefixed ones were added.

11. would like that aswell. i just integrated that myself now.. but it would be nice to have an more easy way, in case of upsates and that stuff.

maybe a overall hook for CanWarp or something

I just fast implemented that as an config option here to set -
    PaiN , can just use it to make like this as updated version , if it looks ok ^^ [C#] Warp.cs - Pastebin.com

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2017
  12. warp doesnt work for me, i managed to add a warp : /warp add Dome 20 0 0 all
    and it does come in a list but when i type /warp dome nothing happens :/

13. On the christmas update today warp will not work anymore when you type it in. The plugin compiles fine.

14. having the same issue

15. same here. the actual names of the warps AS commands doesnt work somehow... /warp to XX works... but JUST /XX as usual. doesnt...

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any errors?

17. No errors. It reloads fine but when you try to /xx warp nothing happens

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've never seen those /xx working in this plugin.

19. Yea it worked before this update. you could get around doing the hole /warp to XX and just use /XX (XX) is whatever warp number it was.