Warp System

Create warp points for players to easily teleport to

Total Downloads: 7,149 - First Release: Jan 8, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll either add a CanWarp or CanTeleport blanket call. I don't think PaiN has had much time lately with school.

2. I had a player use 20 satchels on someones base and the defender being raided used warp to run away with all their loot LOL,
    raider was super triggered, removed warpsystem on my server for now, I look forward to your NoEscape update Wulf :D :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2017
  3. hi wulf!

Do you know when the warpsystem may be available to be blocked with noescape?

thanks!

4. What is the permissions?

5. warpsystem.admin

6. Why does warp.playerto <player name or id> <warp name or id> not work? am I doing something wrong??

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Overview is updated for the upcoming version, not for the previous. You can open the old version to see what the commands are for now.

8. Thanks Wulf!

9. i'm admin, but can't create warp points, says no permission. what's the permission's name so i can grant it? thx

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please check the replies above.

11. oh, I apologize, thx Wulf!

12. I would love to see Raid and Combat block support for WarpSystem! I will gladly donate/pay :)

For now I haven't been using WarpSystem because of players abusing it when they're being raided

13. seems like the "warp sleepers" function hasn't been working for a while now.

14. Hey Wulf how do I give myself permission to add warps?

15. type this in console:

grant user <name/steamid> warp.admin

you can also see permissions availabe by typing the following in console:

oxide.show perms

This will show you that the warp.admin permission exists. Not sure why the plugin creator doesn't have this permission listed on the plugin details..

16. Thank you . I was wondering why its not on there myself, seems like a pretty important thing to have listed.

17. Is there a way to change the way the /warp list is displayed? IE, so it only shows the warp name?

18. You should be able doing that in the configuration file.

19. Ah yeah, hadn't spotted that before. Cheers mate

20. PaiN updated Warp System with a new update entry: