Total Downloads: 7,149 - First Release: Jan 8, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. PaiN submitted a new resource:

Warp System - warp system, warp, teleport

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2015
  2. NexusBR updated Warp System with a new update entry:

Added resourceID

3. Does this do anything the teleportation system doesn't?

4. NexusBR updated Warp System with a new update entry:

Added help

5. same question.

6. I'm just gonna say yes it does.

7. the warp is for players, that's the main diff.

8. can you set a countdown? instant teleportation is a bit op i think.

9. /warp list and /warp go Can this use normal players with no mod or admin permission ???

10. Still waiting author to reply to me.
    does this mean when i set a warp point everyone can access it?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
  11. As you can read on the description yes. /warp list, /warp go and /warp back can be used by any player.

12. if you want warps only for admins then use m-Teleportation, if you want for players use this plugin.

13. That smelled funny
    But what I meant was are the warp points set by the player or the admin, and if by chance they are set by admin only, if I set a warp point. Can all players warp to that point, I did not mean can players use the plugin in general.

14. For cry out loud, Do you even bother to read the description?

Yes only admins can create and delete Warp Points, And ANY player can use or list the warp points.

15. go back to secondlife with that attitude we don't want it here.

16. I never played Second Life, It is not my problem that you are too lazy to read, Even with the answer on the description I already answered you, What more do you want?

17. to not add gas on the fire.

18. Okay, so the user, no matter where they are, can warp to the warp point and then back to where they started.

I was hoping to bind two locations. I build a building in the far south and zone protect it. Then I build the same in the north, and users can warp between the two buildings only. Saves running time, saves the TP's I have limits on, and can turn otherwise slow areas on the map into busy spots.

19. XsV, great idea for the plugin, but as Groty had mentioned, is there a possibility to add a function that players can only use a warp if they are in another dedicated warp location? The ability for them to warp is great, but to be able to make it so they can't just warp from anywhere on the map to a warp point would be great. It would give a little more control over the server, and cut down on the abuse a little bit.

Say you have 2 warp points A, B. In order to Warp to B, they need to be standing on A, and vise-versa. The CD timer wouldn't be as necessary if something like this was in place, and would allow server admin to use larger maps with having warp points between 2 zones to cut down on the huge run times to get around the map.