1. Warp system is down after today's update

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide, it's not the plugin.

3. I don't mean to be a broken record but, I'm still getting this warning
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467135250][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Please excuse my last I'm dumb and forgot to update

Attached Files:

4. [Oxide] 23:31 [Warning] 'WarpSystem v1.9.6' is using deprecated hook 'OnRunCommand', which will stop working on Monday, 01 August 2016. Please ask the author to update to 'OnServerCommand'

5. some players Die after the teleport to my skyland in the air , is that fixxable? can they have damage protection while and maybe 2sec after the port? i tihnk they die because of fall dmg :/

6. Is their one for default so i can have my players teleport to the rad towns etc... Because its hard for me to teleport to all of them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  7. Undoubtedly a stupid question but here it goes:
    I used to play Minecraft. On your own server you could place "command-blocks" which were entity blocks in the game. You could then code the block with whatever function/operation you wanted it to do. Players could then hit a button or click on the command block and it would run its code. In minecraft many servers used these as "warp gates" or "warp points." Command block A could be coded with a set of coordinates to teleport you to Command Block B, and Command Block B would have the coordinates to Command Block A and could warp you back to Command Block A. Is something like this possible in Rust? Rather than giving players the ability to simply type teleport/warp commands into chat or console, having them to actually go to a point on the map that contains an object that warps them to another point. For example, clicking on a specific NPC? Or opening a specific chest? Basically forcing the player to interact with an object on the map in order to teleport.

8. Hey,
    Is it possible to block warp if the player is bleeding, injured, irradiated?
    My guys are using it to get out of the radtowns and be able to safely return to their body/loot.

Thanks.

9. I thought this was integrated ages ago but I just checked on my server and the same is true.
    Is is something that can be implemented?

I looked at how the teleport plugins are blocked but, honestly, it's beyond me.

10. my players are saying they are getting stuck in sleep mode when they warp.
    any ideas?

11. Delete the warps and remake them but in a different place

12. if I'm running a server thru multiplay/clanforge how do I set permissions, I cant use this mod because I don't have permission even tho I'm the server owner.

13. Can anyone help with blocking warp in NOTP zones (zone manager)?

N-Teleporatation does it
    "
    private object CanTeleport(BasePlayer player)
    {
    if (HasPlayerFlag(player, ZoneFlags.NoTp)) { return "You may not teleport in this area"; }
    return null;
    }"

and i've been trying my best but I just don't know enough to make it work.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

14. Is this your plugin that looks like this when typing /warp list?

Because I would rather this version of the plugin as it takes up less space when players type /warp list rather than what the latest version has which is like 5 lines per warp when typing /warp list.

If it is your plugin, could you please attach the plugin file below.

Thanks

Attached Files:

15. Hey PaiN, any response on @Neko, I am also after what he has asked.

Cheers

16. Just check the config files... you can clearly see "WARP_LIST" message.

17. The location isn't randomizing - I choose a distance, and it ports me to same location every time on "range."

Also, is there anyway we can get this to talk to the Zone Manager, so that when you set the zone to "notp true" with ZoneManager, you cannot use the warp command either?

18. "WarpIfDucking":
    "WarpIfRunning": ,
    "WarpIfSwimming": ,
    "WarpIfWounded":
    these settings dont affect immediately. it takes time :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1474726960][/DOUBLEPOST]i get this error after /warp back

Code:
    [Error] Failed to run a 10.00 timer in 'WarpSystem v1.9.8' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    17:21 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem+OldPosInfo].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem+<cmdWarp>c__AnonStorey2.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

19. In the CFG file is there a way to remove the asterix? I looked and can't seem to find them.

20. Can we get this to talk to the No Escape Plugin so players can escape if they're being raided? And port loot away to say a server created monument area with a warp setup?