Warp System

Create warp points for players to easily teleport to

Total Downloads: 7,207 - First Release: Jan 8, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Getting this error when trying to load the plugin

[Oxide] 20:05 [Error] Unable to find main plugin class: WarpSystem
    [Oxide] 20:05 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: WarpSystem

Anyone know why?

2. Fresh download the plugin and try to load it.

3. Still does it :/

4. Try restarting the server

5. Yeah seems to be happening with all plugins now. thanks for the help ill get it sorted out :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  6. Hi All,

I have the Warp System set up for major monuments around the map with the warpzones protected by ZoneManager (i.e No Build, NoPVP etc).

However, I want to restrict players to be only able to warp from the Zones created, and not from anywhere else on the map. Is there a way to integrate the two or have a check to see if the player is in a zone before allowing the Warp request to proceed?

In essence , it would similar to the Portal system but not being limited to one end point per portal and players would be able to warp from one Warp to any of the others on the map.

In legacy there was a plugin that allowed me to link one warp point to many others and I had it set up kind of like a stargate system and just trying to recreate that.

Cheers,
    Boon

7. Hello, I'm using Warp System for Rust and kinda stuck atm after a player warps is it possible to assign them a specific set of gear?

8. The warp plugin only teleports players to a place pre set by an admin this is all it does

9. hey I get this error can u help me

Screenshot

10. Can you post the full error and plugin version you are using

11. I m using latest version 1.9.6 and this is full error log

12. You are not showing the full error

13. Screenshot

14. The timer has always been a problem for sometime but was always a warning now I see its turned into a error the coder needs to look at this I am far to tired to try

15. no that cause when my players try to use /warp back command and command doesnt work :(

16. So for whatever reason, I've created a warp "Community" at a specific location. I've set the countdown to 5, cooldown to 0, and random to 0. Permission group is set to "all" just as instructed. When anybody (myself included) types /warp Community, nothing happens. No error messages, no popups, nothing. If I check /warp limits, everything seems to be in order. And furthermore, if I do /warp all Community, it works just fine. Or if I warp myself using console, again, it works fine. Any ideas?

Code:
    {
      "WarpInfo": [
        {
          "WarpName": "Community",
          "WarpId": 1,
          "WarpX": 1473.81189,
          "WarpY": 15.4997578,
          "WarpZ": 184.008057,
          "WarpPermissionGroup": "all",
          "WarpTimer": 5,
          "WarpMaxUses": 0,
          "WarpCreatorName": "[God] ⚣🐾Kaz Sparkledawg🐾⚣",
          "RandomRange": 0
        }
      ],
      "cantele": {
        "76561198083818753": 1462773899.7621479
      },
      "lastposition": {},
      "maxuses": {}
    }

17. The /warp back isnt working for players.

18. PaiN updated Warp System with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1463746869][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you want /warp back to work for players then open the config go to settings and change the value of "Warp_Back_Atleast_Required_Authlevel" to 0

19. Ok I'm dumb thank you!

20. I have a problem, the warp points always delete after the server restart.