Warp System

Create warp points for players to easily teleport to

Total Downloads: 7,207 - First Release: Jan 8, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Who is your host.

2. warp system does not work with this new update...

It shows up in the list but does nothing when you try to warp

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try update to Oxide 2.0.1985 or higher.

4. wait you changed it to /warp to instead of /name :(

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do what? I don't see any changes about that, but it isn't my plugin.

6. for me the warp system works, but there is a problem with the short names

when i type e.g. "/warp to Burg" it works , if i use the short name "/Burg" there is no output and i wont warp there

7. I will test it with the latest snapshot in 2hours.

8. PaiN updated Warp System with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1464941034][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Tried with version 1988 which works perfectly.

9. Not sure of the cause but every time I try to add a new warp it says I do not have permission to use the command. I am listed as an owner on the server, I have used the oxide.grant command to give myself warpsystem.admin but nothing has changed and I can not create new warps. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

10. oxide.grant command ? Where did you see that.
    type
    a) oxide.grant user <PlayerName> <permission>(In this case permission should be warpsystem.admin)
    OR
    b) oxide.grant group admin <permission>(Permission warpsystem.admin again)

You should also know that if you are an owner on your server Oxide automatically assigns you to the PermissionGroup named "admin"(Option B)

11. Ok I figured it out: I had to type in oxide.grant user username warpsystem.admin to get it to work. Thanks.

12. update works for me
    thanks a lot

13. what is the correkt permisson that all players can use this warp? player or default? i add both but players can find this warp :(

14. Check this screenshot! Click

15. sorry Wulf I found out I was running 1985 at the time ... also I am receiving in the RCON
    Code:
    (19:43:50) | [Oxide] 16:41 [Warning] 'WarpSystem v1.9.4' is using deprecated hook 'OnRunCommand', which will stop working on Monday, 01 August 2016. Please ask the author to update to 'OnServerCommand'

16. /warp back doesn't work for regular users :(

17. [Oxide] 18:54 [Error] Failed to run a 5.00 timer in 'WarpSystem v1.9.8' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 18:54 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem+OldPosInfo].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem+<cmdWarp>c__AnonStorey2.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. Just FYI: Still receiving this in the RCON

Attached Files:

19. I like the idea of using warps to general areas instead of player set locations... Buttttt.... Any chance there is a way to eliminate the cool down for admins while keeping the timer for general players? I can make 2 sets of warps, but that gets messy sometimes.. Just a thought.. Thanks for the work thus-far..

20. when I write a command / warp back for the second time, an error occurs
    Code:
    [Oxide] 18:54 [Error] Failed to run a 5.00 timer in 'WarpSystem v1.9.8' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 18:54 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem+OldPosInfo].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem+<cmdWarp>c__AnonStorey2.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0