Warp System

Create warp points for players to easily teleport to

Total Downloads: 7,208 - First Release: Jan 8, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Thanks for updating, :D

2. Hey !
    Really great work thanks for the plugin, I use it for some permanent events on my server that people can join whenever they want to and get rewards for their achievement. The warp back is especially usefull since I don't have to tp back the players to their house anymore :D.

I did not encounter any issues with the plugin so far. However I might enjoy a little functionnality enhancement of the warp back system if you have the time and the will to :). My main issue is that I have multiple closed permanent event on the server. If a player wants to go from one event to the other without warping back home between the two events, the warp back will get the player to the initial position of the last warp back so one of the previous closed event in this case and get stuck in it if I don't tp them.

Actually, if I warp from A to B then from B to C, the warpback will send me to B and I won't be able to go to A anymore.

Would it be possible to have a system where it is possible to stores multiple warp ?
    What I would like is to be able to Warp back 2 times and go back to A again. It would of course need a limit of warps in order to prevent the config/data files to be too big.

Or : would it be possible to have a system where it stores the initial warp + 1 additional warp ?
    If I go from A to B, it works normally, if I go then to C, it copy the initial warp to A to a new variable accessible with a new command like "/warp init". This way, If I go from A to B, then from B to C, then from C to D, a /warp back would get me to C and a /warp init would get me to A directly.

I have no idea of the complexity but the 2 features I described would be perfect for my case :)

Sorry for the long post and thanks a lot for your work :)
    Please let me know if I need to explain myself better or If I can help in anything.
    Have a great day

3. Yeah that should be the correct functionality for /warp back ;) I will do that today or tomorrow probably.

4. if i type the following /warp add test 0 0 0 admin the warp sets but only the owner can see it and use it.
    when admins type /warp list it dont show and if they type /warp to test all they get is you dont have permission to use this.
    we want to set some warps that are for staff only and maybe a few VIP's
    is there a file i need to edit or another command to set to be able to do this
    thanks for fast reply on post befor

5. replace "admin" with "all" if you want everyone to see it .. if you want only vips just put the vip group name that you have set.

6. where do you set the groups? as i looked and cant see where they are
    the idea is for us to have warps for the staff ie admins to use but the normal players can see or use if they find out about them

7. Well you should replace the argument that i told u.. and only players with the WarpPermissionGroup can see the warp.

8. I'm using rusty to try these commands... should I be doing this from inside the game? That's part of my confusion I guess...

9. Well you cant type /warp add ..... or other commands that start with / in Rusty.. these are created to work while you are in-game and you type in from the in-game chat.

10. okay, and I do apologize for the newbie talk here... I've tried doing as much research as I could i'm jumping into the game to try these commands
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459608796][/DOUBLEPOST]So what is the chat command to allow all users to create warp points?

I mean I did see this command /warp add SpaceShip 5 0 0 all as an example but I took this to mean I can create this warp point and then assign people to use it... but I would like others to be able to create warp points too.

11. From
    What I personally do is use ZoneManager, ZoneCommand, and WarpSystem together to create these types of effects. For example, I have a Maze and if someone steps in the wrong spot it warps them back to the entrance to start over; other spots warp them to a hidden chest for loot. Using the same type of logic you could have "pads" with warps on them and place a sign "Go back to A" or "Go to B".

Execution is pretty simple...

Create a warp.
    Create a zone.
    Create a /zcmd (I usually manually manipulate to .json file) Here is an example:
    {
    "ID": "35444571",
    "Method": 0,
    "Executed": false,
    "Commands": [
    "warp.playerto \"$player.name\" 19"
    ],
    "Players": []
    },

Maybe the development is the answer but frankly I'd prefer to have any /warp init functionality to be able to be disabled if possible if it is added.

12. when you use "all" you dont have to give them the permissiongroup "all" ...

13. so if I want to allow others that are just "player" to create them do I have to set perms on this and can I do it through rusty?

And how would they create a teleport for themselves?

14. Your method to warp all players dont work. He gets stuck at sending snapshot.
    i just Added a void for sleepers
    Code:
    void ForceSleeperPos(BasePlayer player, Vector3 xyz)
                {

player.MovePosition(xyz);
                player.ClientRPCPlayer(null, player, "ForcePositionTo", xyz);
                player.TransformChanged();
                }
    and at chatcommands just changeing the call

15. I wonder since when it was broken i will fix it pnce i go home :x

16. is there any way to stop people taking fall damage after warping? love the plugin by the way

17. just was wondering if there a way to set cool down for say 60s for players but when staff warps a person it auto over rides the cool down?

also if a player has a space in there name like mr t owner unable to force tp them any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2016
  18. Is there a way to make this compatible with the Zone Manager plugin as I have found an exploit with events "If you have the no teleport on true yes you can't teleport, but you can use the warp plugin you can... I tested this myself in an event when I spawned in it gave me the kit for the challenge I can't teleport but I was able to warp to the airfield then tp to my home and empty my inventory into a chest and when the round was over I got all my stuff back and all the items where still in the chest... "

19. Hey guys,
    Great plugin. :)

I think I'm using the wrong thing for my needs, though...
    I'm looking for something that'll let players warp to a location, replace their inventory with a kit (temporarily), then warp back when they're done putting their inventory back.
    Perfect for a 'safe' organised fight arena, for example.
    Any prizes would just be reward points, so they'd make their claims once they are back at base with their own inventory back.

I know there's a way to do it (I've seen this in place on other servers) but I just don't know the right name to look for.

Sorry - I know this isn't strictly relevant to warp - I just thought someone here might know.

20. For what your looking for I used
    Spawns Database for Rust | Oxide
    Event Manager for Rust | Oxide
    Kits for Rust | Oxide

and i used the event copper survival but you can im sure use other events like the death match etc