Warp System

Create warp points for players to easily teleport to

Total Downloads: 7,208 - First Release: Jan 8, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Any errors when u type warp list?

2. NOt working

Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem.cmdWarp (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmdd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

3. Can you show me the whole error?

4. same problem, warp is broken

5. Not broken for me so you have messed up somewhere

6. Here's with the new version
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458474032][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    [Oxide] 06:30 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdWarp' on plugin 'WarpSystem v1.9.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 06:30 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem.cmdWarp (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmdd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Saved 132,525 ents, serialization(0.01), write(0.05), disk(0.00) totalstall(0.07).
    Saving complete
    [Oxide] 06:30 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdWarp' on plugin 'WarpSystem v1.9.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 06:30 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem.cmdWarp (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmdd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 06:31 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdWarp' on plugin 'WarpSystem v1.9.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 06:31 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem.cmdWarp (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmdd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Here's a older version till he gets the new version fixed. this one works perfect.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2016
  7. I will test it once i go home.

8. The only thing new in 1.9.5 from the 1.9.4 is the jail system and I don't see it causing the error you are getting have you tried deleting the config, The file in the data folder and the script then upload the latest version and add one warp location

9. Im not getting any errors. Truth be told, everything still works from console commands. I will try to delete everything and recreate it.

Thanks!

10. [Oxide] 23:33 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdWarp' on plugin 'WarpSystem v1.9.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)[Oxide] 23:33 [Debug] at BasePlayer.SendFullSnapshot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem.ForcePlayerPos (.BasePlayer player, Vector3 xyz) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem.cmdWarp (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmdd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.WarpSystem.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[]

11. Since DB104 warp doesnt work for us anymore: [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdWarp' on plugin 'WarpSystem v1.9.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

12. Use the older version posted above. It continues to work for me.

13. When this happens ?

14. When i reload the plugin and when i use /warp help
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459524127][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thx :)

15. kk i will test it.

16. Thanks
    Goomba ~ CrackGaming.com ,
    it works :) . But how do i add a warp now.... i can't when i try /warp add (name) it says i don't have permission

17. PaiN updated Warp System with a new update entry:

18. Deleted by myself

19. hi im usin the last version of this and i have a problem i set a warp to be admin only and owner can see it and use it but the admin of server cant use it they can set it remoove it but cant use it any ideas why?

20. Show me the exact command with the arguments that you are using like /warp add arg....