Warp System

Create warp points for players to easily teleport to

Total Downloads: 7,208 - First Release: Jan 8, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Code:
    [Oxide] 9:01 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdWarp' on plugin 'WarpSystem v1.9.4' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    Whenever someone uses the "/warp list" command.

I believe it's because the plugin isn't recording the uses of the warp points properly.

Code:
    "maxuses": {
        "7656119805xxxxxxx": {
          "middle": 5
        },
        "76561198114xxxxxxx": {
          "middle": 5
        },
        "7656119799xxxxxxx": {
          "middle": 2
        },
        "765611980xxxxxxx": {
          "middle": 3
        }
    There are also "north" and "south" warp points. If people use /2 to goto the "south" warp point it works, but if they try to use "/warp to south" nothing happens. But there is an error in the server console.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
  2. Как дать разрешение администрации создавать варпы?
    How to authorize the administration to create a warp?

3. Warp permission (WarpPermissionGroup) is created as an individual group that individuals are added to, or as a permission that is granted to existing groups? Either way, neither exists for me when I create the warp.

4. The coder has not added the correct permission to the latest download use this one
    oxide.grant group admin warpsystem.warp.admin

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
  5. When i try to create a warp it says i have no permission, how do i fix this?

6. Use the file above linked by Risistance you need to use that file dude and use the command oxide.grant group admin warpsystem.warp.admin That should work

7. okay thanks i will try that

8. My VIP's are using their own code and they are being sent to other players vaults, the warp name is their 6 digit pin code.

9. Hello, i recently bought my own server. Tried to create a warp, however it said i had no permissions. I tried adding the permission: warpsystem.warp.admin but it said this:
    oxide.grant user camo4th warpsystem.warp.admin
    [Oxide] 8:55 PM [Info] Permission 'warpsystem.warp.admin' doesn't exist

Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

10. Hi All,

First post, I have been reading this thread religiously as it is the first Rust server I have had, so self teaching. I can see a lot of people have had some issues with adding permissions.

I can see at this stage that we need to add the new version of the plugin, I am using multiplay, could anyone guide me through adding the CS file to multiplay/clanforge servers?

Thanks in advance,

11. Ive installed the custom version and got it in, but whenever I try going to a warp point, it kills me. Any help?

12. I can't add warps?

13. Ok well thats not enough information, Please tell use when you use the commands does any message come up in chat, if not while conencted to the server Via RUSTY does the rusty console display an error message when using the command?
    This will help people find an issue.

14. Hi,

I am having the following issue and was wondering if anyone could help.

I added the plugin and can use the /warp list.

However when I try to add a warp is says that I do not have permission to use this command.

That's when I saw that a lot of people have been having issues with the same thing.

So I downloaded the file that Resistance recommended above to try and resolve this issue.

However, after I removed the original and uploaded the one recommended by Resistance I get the following error.

I'll type /warp add PP1

Error Message: Unknown Command: warp

Same thing happens when I try and use /warp list - this was working with the original plugin.

TIA,

15. Make sure you follow how to add a warp from the overview try /warp add PP1 10 0 0 all
    if that does not work change the name
    /warp add PP 10 0 0 all

16. I just tried using this command, however since I downloaded the one you recommended to fix the issue where we would get the error message that we did not have the correct permissions. Now the error message has changed and it says that /warp is a unknown command? Any idea on how to fix that?

Thanks,
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454831611][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok so it seems that this plugin is just going from one error to another error.

It either gives me the error that I don't have permission to use /warp

OR

It says that it is a "unknown command: warp"

Any advice?

TIA

17. PM me your Skype info need to see your screen to see what you are doing wrong

18. Какая команда чтобы дать администраторам
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454956147][/DOUBLEPOST]Which team to give administrators permission to create the warp?

19. You give the permission to the group that you have set up as a admin or owner group, for example I have groups ownerperm and adminperm.