Voter Rewards

Rewards players who vote for your server on rust-servers.net

Total Downloads: 3,456 - First Release: Jan 5, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 18, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. I managed to fix it by using PAGE 12 FIX it works.....

2. HDR

HDR

Players are voting but are not getting points for doing so, my api keys and id's are correct, any suggestions?

3. do this :

• /vote - show a list of available urls for voting and" give points for voting"

4. Im getting this error in the browser when I click on the steam login button when voting:

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.8e0af748.1465311568.26b38c2f

Im using the page 12 config, and my api key is set correctly, I tried with a new generated one but still not work

5. Got supply signals working on our server for voting! Now just need to get another reward for shop money to spend in the GUIShop with Economy. Anyone know how?

6. i think killyou helps everyone alot =)

7. What did you put in to get the supply drop to work?

8. Yes please tell!

9. i need placed in the config it will be blueprint_fragment but in game it will show Blueprint Fragment. Is so ugly show in chat blueprint_fragment x35

10. Using the fix on page 12 and still not getting any rewards - points are being taken, votes are being registered, but no rewards coming through. Any ideas? Works on one of my servers but not the other, same config file...

11. We've been trying to get certain rewards like ak, supply signal and large wooden box, but nothing seems to work when there is a space involved. We have used _ and # but nothing works. We have done the fix on page 12 and used some of the examples given in the last pages, but nothing works. Normal items without a space involved in the name works. Anyone who can help ?

12. so i am using recons and he said put # for the dots but nothing is dots right now. its just underscores.

also i am using rust-server.net. which one do i put my api key and id under? i think i have it under the right one and its still not working for players. (its working for admins but not players), like voiting is not working, its not giving points or any notification of it working

this is what i put for my stuff but idk if thats right? i cant figure it out.

Code:
        ],
        "RewardsCommand": "rewards",
        "Trackers": {
          "[Rust-ServerList]": {
            "ID": "",
            "Key": "",
            "PointsForVote": 1
          },
          "[Rust-Servers]": {
            "ID": "78***",
            "Key": "kcc7u30d9gk46f7********************",
          },
          "[TopRustServers]": {
            "ID": "",
            "Key": "",
          }
        },
        "VoteCommand": "vote"
      }
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2016
  13. I am getting the same problem. Admins are receiving points but players are not.

14. I feel like this plugin has been abandoned...

15. Hello, i just installed this plugin on my server, and when i use my points it tells me that i received a reward, but i find nothing on my inventory :) thx

16. Im not getting any items.

Is there a fix?

EDIT: nvm, the fix on page 12 did it for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2016
  17. Does any have the fix for the item names as every item with a space doesnt work. Tried _ and # but nothing. So far, still no reaction

18. The votes from rust-servers get recorded. All we want to give is a supply signal, /rewards "your points: 1. Points: 1,Reward: Supply_Signal x 1. Typing /rewards supply_signal, or supply signal. We even tried ID 1, what are we doing wrong, not receiving?

19. Every item with a space in it, like Supply_Signal, don't work. This has been reported a long time ago but still hasn't been fixed. Seems that the development is dead.

20. Hi guys can anybody help. got plugin working a dream before update as the rewards where bp fragments and pages but as you can guess it dont work no more cause there are not bps, so i was hoping to put $ in there from the economics plugin or say 5 xp points anybody know how to do this.....