Voter Rewards

Rewards players who vote for your server on rust-servers.net

Total Downloads: 3,457 - First Release: Jan 5, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 18, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. so /rewards 1 command doesn't work now if you use the ServerRewards for Rust plugin. I use this for my rewards points for my events now since the /reward command is no longer compatible with the latest build of EventManager. @k1lly0u any thoughts as well?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462690313,1462613025][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there any way to change the command for this instead of /rewards since it's conflicting with the serverrewards plugin now? Please and thank you!

2. ServerRewards | Page 4 | Oxide

3. Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016
  4. Your version is missing some fixes. Check page 12. Don't recommend anyone to use that.
    Also people could just change the command of the other plugin instead of this one ;)

5. same here. it says received but nothing... please help!

6. Go to page 12 and use my version there. Follow the instructions.

7. I used your version but it doesn't vote on rust-servers & toprustservers. It only says "on can vote at...." but imo this is useless. No one will open his browser and enter the url manually. Any other suggestions?

8. I downloaded the newer one, but I cant give C4 etc. I tried underscores, I tried the periods, and I tried the hashtags also.

9. how I can make that rewards, rather, to show the ID by blueprint_book example showing Blueprint Book?

10. plugin dont work at me since last oxide update?have other same probs?or an idea whats problem?

11. plugin works, but only with some items, with blueprints frag, books, library, sulfur, paper works with others idk

12. yes now it works fine again. problem at me was the oxide version.now all good nice plugin thx for it.

13. u can rewards hqm? because i cant

14. use this in the config json-datei :"metal#refined" for hqm

15. and when u write /rewards u see metal#refined o High Quality Metal?

16. Is supply_signal working on this yet? If so, can you explain to me how you did it.
    Either here or in private message.

17. Hey for the voter rewards when i finally fixed the config for 1 point each vote it will not take the points away when i redeem them from one of the id's so someone could take advantage and get as many items as they can how do i fix

18. use version from page 12 (silencer) maybe help it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464667768][/DOUBLEPOST]
    use this "supply#signal"

19. this plugin no works any more ?

20. It does, I'm using it on my server right now. :)