Voter Rewards

Rewards players who vote for your server on rust-servers.net

Total Downloads: 3,445 - First Release: Jan 5, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 18, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Can someone help me by telling me how to find my ID for TopRustServers.com??? I found the API Key but not the ID.

2. If you're using a vanity name the only way you will find your number is when you edit the server. then look at your address bar.

upload_2016-8-19_9-7-33.png

So in the plugin you would use...

Code:
    http://toprustservers.com/server/17870
    I stopped using them as my server IP was already listed and they have failed to remove the old record / clear stats so even though it was a new server my uptime is listed as 71%, the location shown as Germany and the vanity name cannot be changed. Got utterly P"£$£d off with their support.

3. Server Rewards Compatibility
    Ask and you shall receive. You'll have to tweak the config to avoid conflicts. I've included my config as an example. The biggest change is that you'll want to change this line:
    Code:
       "RewardsCommand": "rewards",
    Change to
       "RewardsCommand": "voterewards",
    This will avoid a conflict with the /rewards command from Server Rewards

To set up a Server Reward, change the config to add a "ServerReward": #of points
    I wouldn't set it too high. You can vote 1/day on two servers. I figured that was worth the total of six hours of game play, so I set mine to 3 points per vote.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2016
  4. How can i get money for voting? I tried this but it's not working.
    Code:
      },
      "Settings": {
        "DataFile": "VoterData",
        "Rewards": [
          {
            "price": 1,
            "reward": {
              "Money": 50,
            }
          },
          {
            "price": 2,
              "Money": 125,
            }
          },
          {
            "price": 3,
              "Money": 200,
            }

5. Hey there. I'm not sure this plug-in is being actively maintained. I'll try to help if I can, but my lua skills are...well.. non-existant, and I'm not using the Economy plug-in on my server. I'm guessing you have the Economy plug-in installed.

One thing I noticed when I redid the plug-in to support Server Rewards was that some of the commands I used seemed to have different syntax from the existing commands. That could be an issue. Are you getting any error messages?

Update: You might check out a new plug-in, Money For Votes . It's written in C#, but only supports one list-host at the moment. I've bribed him in hopes of expanding it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2016
  6. Getting this in game when voting
    Points 1, Reward: Supply xtable : 00000000748Fa5AD

if you claim reward, point is taken, but no reward and no text /error or success on reward claim.

Any ideas?

7. Hi, I gather your trying to add a supply signal as one of your rewards try these as thses are the ones i've been running for over a month and everything works ok on all 5 of our servers.(changed the /rewards to /voterewards as it was clashing with our serverrewards we use on 2 of our servers)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472167338][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi
    I have not managed to get Money or Reward Points working with this plugin

Attached Files:

8. Soon as i add Supply signal in the voter stops working in game completely, hmm

9. Did you add supply signal like this "supply#signal": 1,
    you need the comma at the end of all lines you add except the last one ie
    {
    "price": 4,
    "blueberries": 10,
    "stones": 2000,
    "supply#signal": 1,
    "wood": 2000
    }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472216849][/DOUBLEPOST]This is running brill on our 2 modded server and its giving supply drops, I would remove the plugin from the plugins folder and delete the voter.json file from oxide/config folder.
    download the 2 files i posted and upload them. try it then if still not working post your .json file here for us to have a look at

10. Got it working, but still people dont get a supply signal when they claim there reward. what am i doing wrong here

Attached Files:

11. Maybe its being picky that you made the S's in Supply Signal upper case.. try lower case? I have no idea if its sensitive to that or not...

12. Mine /reward id doesnt work it says You got your reward and nothing shows up to in my inventory?

Attached Files:

13. Having same issue here, hopefully its just my lack of experience on this thing and somebody can point out my daft error

14. quick question Pulsinghole are you using ServerRewards

Pulsinghole
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Altered and tested your json file all working on my server make sure you use the voter.lau file i posted further up this page
    i've attached the json file below its simply called voter.json

Carnage95
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Your using the wrong short names for your items
    I've attached voter1.json you will need to rename it voter.json before uploading it to your rust server oxide/config folder

IF EITHER OF YOU GUYS ARE USING THE SERVERREWARDS PLUGIN LET ME KNOW AND I WILL ALTER THE JSON FILES FOR YOU SO THEY WORK CORRECTLY WITH THAT PLUGIN

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016
  15. Still doesnt work:/ EDIT: nothing anymore it works but can i somehow change the names to normal because i think someone will not understand what is metal.refined or like that and it looks stupid without space between lowgradefuel

16. Thank you PURE, its working correctly now. good job. thanks again.

17. sorry Carnage95 it goes by there short name here is a list Oxide API for Rust

No Problem Pulsinghole if you get stuck again or if you end up adding the Server Rewards plugin just give me a shout

18. how do i fix that we dont need to type /vote after voting to get points..

19. I also have this issue

I am also having an issue where some items are not being redeemed. My config is attached

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2016