TwigsDecay

Steadily decays buildings made of twigs. Works for other tiers, too, if configured to do so.

Total Downloads: 5,877 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 23, 2016

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Is anyone able to fix this plugin? Hasn't been working for a while, no errors in console.

2. Try this but delete config first before uploading
    I had to upload it as a zip file would not allow me to upload the .cs one so make sure you unzip file to desktop first

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2016
  3. Doen't work. Hold on... maybe it is
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481422224][/DOUBLEPOST]It is WORKING. Good job.

4. how you take it working?
    I have this config for test:
    TWIGS by 100 times, each tick 3 second and not work

"damage": {
    "Barricade": 0,
    "Gate": 0,
    "Ladder": 0,
    "Metal": 0,
    "Stone": 0,
    "TopTier": 0,
    "Twigs": 100,
    "Wood": 1
    },
    "timespan": 3
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481426260][/DOUBLEPOST]
    can be possible that
    timespan : 1 is equal to 288 seconds, the default of game
    and you can multiply using something like 8 for 35 minutes ???

5. It's working for me, I have it at timespan 1 (60 seconds) and damage 5. It did destroy some twigs that were there for weeks, since it did not work.

6. Fixed for today's update, isDestroyed was just changed to IsDestroyed was a easy fix. Here's a working version.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
  7. Gratz. you were faster like me. :)

Merry Christmas :)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

9. Does this plugin still follow the usual decay mechanisms? If the player is online or opened a door connecting to it recently it won't decay?

10. No, it decays what you set it to in the config with a damage amount and time interval of your choosing. It will decay even when they're online. This is probably more of what you're looking for but I've never used it.

Auto Purge for Rust | Oxide

11. Hi,

Wanted to ask if this could possible have a permision system added so that you could specify what a players Decay is, for example, default is normal behavior, VIP even stone doesnt decay, or half rate...

The main reason I ask this is because players are wanting a decay system in PvXselector and I would like to implement a permission system using an existing Decay mod instead.

12. TwigsDecay - Failed to compile: TwigsDecay.cs(176,28): error CS1061: Type `BaseNetworkable' does not contain a definition for `isDestroyed' and no extension method `isDestroyed' of type `BaseNetworkable' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You appear to be using an outdated version.

14. Ok, thank you.

15. Does this not work anymore?

I installed it and went to the config and changed the time to 1400 and the dmg per type but yet it doesnt seem to be working. I tested it and wood is taking dmg ever 10 minutes instead of 1400 it seems.

Code:
    "damage": {
        "Barricade": 0,
        "Gate": 1,
        "Ladder": 0,
        "Metal": 1,
        "Stone": 5,
        "TopTier": 0,
        "Twigs": 1,
        "Wood": 2
      },
      "messages": {
        "%GRADE% buildings decay by %DAMAGE% HP per %TIMESPAN% minutes.": "%GRADE% buildings decay by %DAMAGE% HP per %TIMESPAN% minutes.",
        "%GRADE% buildings do not decay.": "%GRADE% buildings do not decay.",
        "Barricade": "Barricade",
        "Gate": "Gate",
        "Ladder": "Ladder",
        "Metal": "Metal",
        "Stone": "Stone",
        "TopTier": "TopTier",
        "Twigs": "Twigs",
        "Wood": "Wood"
      },
      "timespan": 1400

16. ^ that's an outdated config file.

17. hm okay, is there any other plugins for decay that anyone knows about?

18. just test all i did was change the bottom line where it say

"timespan": xx

change xx to like 1. the higher u go "i think might take longer" not sure but that what i did.

19. Experiencing an issue where this plugin will still decay buildings within ZoneManager zones that have 'nodecay' set to true. Any fix for this?

20. remove damage tab option "Wall" ?

plz teach me i hope destroyed wall