TwigsDecay

Steadily decays buildings made of twigs. Works for other tiers, too, if configured to do so.

Total Downloads: 5,877 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 23, 2016

5/5, 16 likes
  1. So my main problem is with ZoneManager support and flag NoDecay. With TwigsDecay even if in zone is this flag set to true, everything decays as usual, can we have support for ZoneManager? this flag is kinda important due to some arenas, villages ect ;)

2. Having:
    "Twigs": 5,
    and
    "timespan": 240
    Should delete twig in 8 hours, why isnt it, what am i doing wrong here?

3. 1 = decay
    0 = no decay
    You have only the two options

4. Are you sure its not working like i did it? Getting that now since i have reloaded it:
    03:02 [Info] [TwigsDecay] Decayed 5958 blocks (103 destroyed), 0 barricades (0 destroyed) and 0 gates (0 destroyed) and 0 walls (0 destroyed) and 0 ladders (0 destroyed)

06:02 [Info] [TwigsDecay] Decayed 5738 blocks (713 destroyed), 0 barricades (0 destroyed) and 0 gates (0 destroyed) and 0 walls (0 destroyed) and 0 ladders (0 destroyed)

09:02 [Info] [TwigsDecay] Decayed 4980 blocks (68 destroyed), 0 barricades (0 destroyed) and 0 gates (0 destroyed) and 0 walls (0 destroyed) and 0 ladders (0 destroyed)

5. Decayed 5958 blocks (103 destroyed
    Decayed 5738 blocks (713 destroyed
    Decayed 4980 blocks (68 destroyed

6. So, I updated to the newest version the other day when it came out, made sure the old config was manually deleted, even the .cs was deleted before updating, And I have did this a few times to make sure it was loaded right and with the correct config. And I have let it sit for a couple days to let it run for testing purposes.

My question is this, If I have these settings set the way they are, why isn't it showing that any twigs have decayed? It always posts the info below everytime it runs. I've also checked some twigs on server and it doesn't seem to be destroying them.

[Oxide] 02:18 [Info] [TwigsDecay] Decayed 2922 blocks (0 destroyed), 0 barricades (0 destroyed) and 0 gates (0 destroyed) and 0 walls (0 destroyed) and 0 ladders (0 destroyed)

"ignoreAlivePlayers": false,
    "ignoreDecayTimer": false,
    "damage": {
    "Barricade": 0,
    "Gate": 0,
    "Ladder": 0,
    "Metal": 0,
    "Stone": 0,
    "TopTier": 0,
    "Twigs": 1,
    "Wall": 0,
    "Wood": 0

Timespan: 60 (not sure how many minutes or hours this comes out to but this is what I have set)

7. I second this ^^^

8. How do i set the plugin to work on online players?
    i need to decay while uptime.. which not working...
    i want to decay wood and twig.
    thats not working for me
    this is my config file.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469809786][/DOUBLEPOST]up is the message!
    @Resistance look bro i realy tried everything maybe we can skype?

Attached Files:

9. you set them to 1 for decay 0 for no decay there are no other setting only 1 or 0

Attached Files:

10. Just curious Resistance, not trying to offend you but did you actually read this?:
    damage - The amount of damage a block of a specific tier takes per timespan (default: 1 for "Twigs", 0 for everything else)

Damage per Timespan

11. Yes I did and it just says the same thing I just said so your point is

12. Well then i dont care anymore, im using a 5 instead of a 1 there and it actually applys 5 damage each timespan so whatever...

13. I have not used this new version as i put my back out the old version worked that way so if it has changed then i have not checked that out yet so if it works for you use it but am sure the coder can answer any questions you have

14. I've been playing around with this for 2 days now, I'm tellin ya, it don't worky.

15. They might be using an older version. Mine doesn't work either.

16. I just found a versions that is working

Attached Files:

17. I confirm that the plugin works!
    Version 2.0.0 does not work

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2016
  18. Yeah, thanks Srtbull!

19. Thats the version I done

20. FYI I was having issues till I did this I removed the CS and Jasn then in the console I did "decay.scale 1" server write and save and then reinstalled the latest version.. Then in the json I set "ignoreDecayTimer": true. I haven't had any issues yet and all works just fine.