TwigsDecay

Steadily decays buildings made of twigs. Works for other tiers, too, if configured to do so.

Total Downloads: 5,905 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 23, 2016

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Thank you for your awesomeness

2. delete

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2016
  3. It didn't work for me either.

I'm using NoDecay at the moment.. VJTCI. pretty much testing it since it was Updated, Til TwigsDecay is fully operational.

4. Open your eyes

5. They are open and I saw it. :)

6. It works I tested it so please dont say it does not work when it does and if you dont delete your config it wont work maybe you did not delete the old config

7. I was talking about the version before the one you just updated. :)

Looks like we have a failure to communicate. :) anyways, ill try this one. :)

8. I see now I deleted that one so no one can use a plugin that does not work

9. I'm testing it now I removed all files in all folder and re added the one you gave me I'll let you know soon

10. I know it works as I did test it

11. I set a 10 minute test and it does not work I do run no decay and everything is on 0.0 except twig which is on 1.0 .. CatMeat also checked it and its all set correctly
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468800038][/DOUBLEPOST]
    OK I think I was having a conflict and I fixed it ...

12. If you run no decay plugin then you dont need this one as they both do the same thing also the no decay plugin has some problems that need fixed so I would delete no decay and use this one at least it works

13. I was only using the no decay so nothing else decays and I want to set the decay for twig to 6 hrs is that possible with nodecay? or what is the default time for decay with nodecay?

14. the plugin here I set it will decay 1 hp every 45 mins so you have work out how long it will take to decay twigs if you set it to every 6 hrs so each time it runs it will only take 1 hp of twigs so it will take a long time to destroy twigs if you set it to run every 6 hrs

The no decay plugin I have never used it so no idea what way it works

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  15. well right now I set it for 5 and its taking 1hp for every 5 minutes so are you sure its seconds?

16. I said its mins read above

17. OK so for 6 hours is 1hp every 36 minutes

18. no if you set the timespam for 6 hrs it will only remove 1hp every 6 hrs it will take days to decay a twig
    "timespan": 360
    360 mins = 6 hrs

19. No i want a total of 6 hrs till its gone not 6 hrs per hp

20. Then up to you to work it out yourself