TwigsDecay

Steadily decays buildings made of twigs. Works for other tiers, too, if configured to do so.

Total Downloads: 5,907 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 23, 2016

5/5, 16 likes
  1. how can make faster decay builds in out range cupboards?

2. If I set everything to 0 but Twig to 1 - Will the default / vanilla decay still work in place on wood / stone / etc.? Or will it disable decay at all?

3. Anything set to 0 will not decay setting it to 1 will decay not sure if its set to vanilla rates

4. So I don't want decay active on my server and put this within the servers start config line.
    -batchmode +server.ip 108.61.104.48 +server.port 28026 +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.seed 1372856 +server.maxplayers 50 +server.hostname "|FMZ|PvP/5Xresource/home/Ins.craft/Kits/decay.scale 0/
    but if the server for some reason reboots decay goes back to normal and I have to type decay.scale 0 in console to get it active again.
    Is there a way to set it so it stays decay.scale 0 when it reboots? Sometimes I am not aware of a reboot and players complain of decaying.
    Thanks for any help.

5. You install the plugin not put a command into your bat file that is done wrong in the first place

6. Thanks I will install the plugin. But the command did work a while ago.

7. can i config this plugin only for no decay high external wall and high external gate and default decay in other contructions

8. "wall.external.high.wood.prefab",
    "wall.external.high.stone.prefab",

I wont get any damage on these 2.

9. This mod doesn't seem to work with New Update. Everything is decaying. Ive reloaded mod, unistalled it, reinstalled it. doesn't seem to work.

10. I second Krazy J, even tool cupboards are decaying now. We've pulled this mod from our server until it gets fixed.

11. Mod needs looking into since new update. Getting decay on everything !

Thanks~

12. What are you using in place of this?

13. Nothing, going without

14. Delete config first before using this version

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  15. 52 TwigsDecay - Failed to compile: TwigsDecay.cs(202,51): error CS1061: Type `BaseCombatEntity' do
    es not contain a definition for `LookupShortPrefabName' and no extension method `LookupShortPrefabNa

16. Yeah this is not working right meow

17. use the one above I fixed it

Make sure you delete the old config first

18. That WAS your version with no config in folder. Wulf said Nogrod is fixing it though. :)

19. This will make a new config so delete old one and the coder can use this one as it already works

20. Not working :( Needs To Be Updated.