TwigsDecay

Steadily decays buildings made of twigs. Works for other tiers, too, if configured to do so.

Total Downloads: 5,877 - First Release: Mar 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 23, 2016

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Just a suggestion, I have VERY little experience moding servers so I had to do a bit of digging to figure out the proper location for the mod to launch properly. My suggestion is to simply in the description maybe add the default location that one needs to place the file for things to work properly the first time :)

2. There are posts already made in the correct part of these forums for that up to each person to read, but if you are ever having any problems just make a post.

For others having problems with the coders version not working you can use this one just make sure you delete the config first

Attached Files:

3. Anyone else having a problem with this affecting some walls/barricades and not others? I think I read somewhere that they won't decay if they are within a certain distance from an active doorway (or something like that). Is there a way to disable that so we don't have buildings wrapped in 18 layers of walls that never degrade?

4. New updates :s

21:48 [Error] Error while compiling TwigsDecay.cs(171,59): error CS1061: Type `BaseNetworkable.EntityRealm' does not contain a definition for `entityList' and no extension method `entityList' of type `BaseNetworkable.EntityRealm' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

5. Getting this error too!

6. Welll too bad @Resistance is on Vacation, he would have the fix as allways he haves :(

7. Have you tried 1.0.6 yet?
    I'm still using that version in all of my servers and it still works

8. Not going until the 19th of sept and if he uses the correct version I posted that is only a few posts above it will work

9. Oh thats true that youre going on 19th sept :D and also I forgot that your versions work allways ;) again well done mate well done! :)

10. Nogrod updated TwigsDecay with a new update entry:

11. Thanks

12. Is not working for me. No block are being destroyed.

13. use the one uploaded above it still works

14. Got same problem here i got new version and everything

15. If using any other version delete config before uploading this one

Attached Files:

16. I'm curious about something.

How do I get the tall external stone walls to decay? I'm not seeing an obvious way to do it with this .JSON

17. only ladders are decaying, will wait for plugin update, cs files in forums are only good for those with ftp access

18. ----Edit

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2016
  19. Hi~Resistance
    How to
    Decay campfire? thank you~~

20. If I wanna put the following values:
    "Barricade": 10%
    "Gate": 10%
    "Ladder": 10%

"Twigs": 100%
    "Wood": 80%
    "Stone": 50%
    "Metal": 10%
    "TopTier": 1%

Im correct with this config??:
    "Barricade": 0.1,
    "Gate": 0.1,
    "Ladder": 0.1

"Twigs": 1
    "Wood": 0.8
    "Stone": 0.5
    "Metal": 0.1
    "TopTier": 0.01

I wanna know something:
    "Barricade" are all barricades? sand or metal have same decay?
    "gate" the same... wood and metal is same decay?
    Ladder is only the Wood ladder right?

Metal is ALL THE METAL BUILDINGS? just the things did it with the Building plan or more things?
    Stone the same with stone Buildings?
    TopTier is the High quality metal things on Buildings?
    Twings are the first levels like cheap wood?
    and wood the same? Correct?

The stuff like the stash and campfire or large boxes have decay ?

And the "timespan", what is the DEFAULT "timespan"?
    I wanna set some higher value for save "tickings" on my server, I supouse that High all tickings will give me more performance.
    I higher the Smelting ticks and the Quarry ticks.