PvX Selector

Allows PvE/PvP Gameplay on one server.

Total Downloads: 683 - First Release: Apr 21, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 10, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin wouldn't handle that, a new hook needed to be added in Oxide for it.

2. Ah okay

3. Hi last update give:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanBeTargeted' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    | at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector+Players+State.IsPvE (UInt64 Player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.TurretTargetPlayer (.BasePlayer _target, .AutoTurret _attacker) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.CanBeTargeted (.BaseCombatEntity _target, UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour turret) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For those having issues with this plugin, please update to Oxide 2.0.3326 or higher and let us know if the issue persists.

5. Hi Wulf,

The bug persits. Thx for you help.

6. !mmmm tried to update and i don't know if it's oxide issue or what but server don't want to go up now (unable to see a version) and do not see CSharpCompiler in tasks :/ i do some investigate between virtual server and default Rust vanilla i'm back

EDIT: ok new about when the server go up (i think my virtual server is not fine today) spam issue continue to happen but after end boot reload the pvx and it's ok it won't lose the config and stop spam (something better i think) :)
    Br

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  7. Hi,

There is no fix for plugin ?

Best regards.

8. Hi tonight :) again similar as last week spam hang:

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanBeTargeted' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    | at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector+Players+State.IsPvE (UInt64 Player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.TurretTargetPlayer (.BasePlayer _target, .AutoTurret _attacker) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.CanBeTargeted (.BaseCombatEntity _target, UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour turret) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    | Unloaded plugin PvXSelector v0.9.6 by Alphawar
    br

Anyone have a fix

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2017
  9. Is there any way to automaticly accept requests ?

10. Do you think this plugin will be fix for multi servers configuration ?
    Code:
      at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector+Players+State.IsPvE (UInt64 Player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Unloaded plugin PvXSelector v0.9.6 by Alphawar

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2017
  11. Update please Alpha this plugin is my pillar base rules server...

12. Update plugin pleease.

13. Woops, I didnt know this plugin existed, I made a simple version of this a little while ago:

Players didnt seem to like it when I tested it out,

Differences from PvX Selector are:
    - can change PvP/PvE mode at any time (unless combat or raid blocked with NoEscape plugin)
    - only affects player damage given and received, players in PvE mode take 2.5x less damage and give out 2.5x less damage

14. It can be always better than this one who never work for long time now what is the name of your's? ticket admin choice is good too for avoid anarchy it's a good compromise between pvp anarchy (rage quitting) and lassitude pve also NoEscape maybe can do the trick idk plus it just updated :)

15. Always not? Wulf can you do a fix? more than 1 month with issue un-usable and no update UP? guy you have not support the develloper.
    106 last dl ^^

16. Error while compiling: PvXselector.cs(2285,34): error CS0246: The type or namesp
    ace name `BaseNPC' could not be found. Are you missing `ProtoBuf' using directiv
    e?

i get this error here :(

17. Hi,

So I have been gone for a long time, I got burnt out on maintaining this mod as it was just getting too messy as well as trying to stay on top of the constant changes from rust. For example, I added an XP function, then a month later had to remove it, or the time I did Item ownership.

As this mod stopped being fun I walked away from it, I did send Wulf a patched version for an update a bit back but not sure if that ever made it.
    I am trying to get this mod up to date with all the things that Rust has added now, however, this is taking me some time as I do not have the free time or an active server to test it on.

To make things cleaner I am removing the GUI and making that a separate mod.
    It may be a while before I can get a fully working unit released as there is a lot of work to do and I still have no solution for the helicopters napalm.

I have an example of the mod attached. However, this is not a patch; it will not work.

Attached Files:

18. Hi All, I wanted to ask a quick question, I want to simplify my mod a little to help with reducing complexity, so I wanted to ask a question in regards to the settings, the current model will be that this game allows you to adjust damage, targeting, looting, crafting.... and basically everything PvP/PvE can affect.
    Although its great to have a single mod hold everything this creates a lot of complexity, So I wanted to ask if there are any settings you feel can be skipped or ignored.

19. Just like to say i hope you get this sorted Alphawar as i really need something like this on my server keep up the good work you are appreciated

20. @Alphawar

For PVE servers.

Most use TruePVE for damage control
    And prevent looting for loot control

If you can find a way to make it work with those two, then pve server owners might use it and it will lessen the complexity of your plugin.

Not sure if they would have to change theirs, but it's an idea.

Btw, welcome back.