PvX Selector

Allows PvE/PvP Gameplay on one server.

Total Downloads: 683 - First Release: Apr 21, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 10, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Place holder is like putting you jacket on a chair to say someone is sitting here.
    They are not functional yet, I have them their so for layout stuff

2. The plugin is work correctly with betterchat ? Because I can't customize the gamemode format in the betterchat config.. Yes I think the plugin work with BetterChat but we can't customize the format :/

3. Hey Saytek_,
    Due to the new way that better chat allows apps to create their tag I will have to update the Config with settings for that, I will be working on that soon.
    I am also working on making sure all the settings are implemented and working atm.

4. :) thank for explain it's ok

5. Okay very good you do amazing job on this plugin, I ask you that because all my players are NA in tchat whereas all are choosed them gamemode.

6. Yup there, sorry to disturb Alpha I don't want contrib to burn your brain but do you think you are going purpose a fixes version about what Saytek say and the button above before the end of the month please?

Best regards

7. I am doing what I can as fast as I can, due to the plugin size and complexity it is hard to do one small thing without it spilling into a whole other mess.
    I will provide you with a progress report when I make some decent progress.

8. rhAAAAAAaaaaaaa !! :/
    thx

9. Just an update, I have created a timer that should check existing tickets when a server is running in Ticket+Cooldown mode.
    ##Edit##
    Another Updated: I have improved the Better Chat functionality, you will now be able to edit colours for the different tags. (Next Update).

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017
  10. Update for today, All looting functions (looting player, chest, corpse) now all follow the proper settings in config file

11. Fixed Null Ref error during Admin login and mod reloading

12. Hey All.
    I have included a test version of the mod that adds a few of the settings that where not implemented, also I have possibly fixed a few things.
    One big difference is that I have improved the better chat functionality, you can not set a colour for each mode eg #green or its hex value.

Please note that you should back up your current version then delete the config, you should be able to use the existing data file.
    Please test and provide some feed back, I think its ready for official update but wanted to confirm.

Attached Files:

13. Hi just installed and configured like you asked, at time i've no back information with my players waiting to report you. A question what do the cooldown enabled do (-Cooldown to change request frequency) but not really explain what about please?

Okay somes new, when looting boxes we get:
    Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    maybe needed a full wipe to real test :/ it come in short as all know ;) but the loot box and corpse pve vs pve seem solved :)

Okay after wipe, i reset data's too i been choose my group and in the data file i get "mode": "NA", but in game the admin panel show the good choice mode. To solve the issue i must reload pvx meaning the information in file is not in real time :/

this issue was already reported if I good this add is only to keep the issue in live

date 3/3/17 my proceed of the day:

Okay I was a ticket in suspend today then i login in game in console when login i get:
    Failed to run a 300.00 timer in 'PvXselector v0.9.6' (NullReferenceException: )
    then i try to reload Pvx same i try to do sometimes then i get:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.6' (NullReferenceException: )
    i was thinking it is the ticket can cause the issue then i try to accept it in game i get:
    Failed to call hook 'PvXChatCmd' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    after that same as sometimes i try to reload again and i get again:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.6' (NullReferenceException: )
    then i do unload cause in data file the ticket become false mean accepted you know and i delete the ticket log file after i reload pvx then all is ok i hope this help a bit.

Br

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  14. Hi new again, pve can loot furnace and box pvp and pve can damage box pvp and fridge with bone knife untested with other tools or reverse manipulation pvp vs pve furnace box fridge.

Edit, Today 5/3/17, i don't know what a player do i get:
    Failed to call hook 'PvXChatCmd' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.6' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)

BR

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2017
  15. Thank you for your information, Please can you locate the error in your log file and provide me with the whole message (Error and Debug).
    Please note that I may be slow to respond as I am having to recover my computer from a SSD failure on Friday.

16. I cannot give you other thing like that:
    Code:
    [Error] Failed to call hook 'PvXChatCmd' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.6' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    16:31 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.SelectFunction (.BasePlayer Player, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.PvXChatCmd (.BasePlayer Player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    cause on linux Rust won't write some error log file stay to 0 ko then i've nothing better sorry

17. Dead
    Code:
    PvXselector.cs(2743,50): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `isConnected' and no extension method `isConnected' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    PvXselector.cs(2749,56): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `isConnected' and no extension method `isConnected' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    PvXselector.cs(2761,50): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `isConnected' and no extension method `isConnected' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    PvXselector.cs(2774,50): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `isConnected' and no extension method `isConnected' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

18. I hope to have my computer up and running tonight after work.

19. Alphawar updated PvX Selector with a new update entry:

20. Thanks !!
    Br