PvX Selector

Allows PvE/PvP Gameplay on one server.

Total Downloads: 683 - First Release: Apr 21, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 10, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. PVX is still not working after update. Anyone have a temporary fix?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2017
  2. There is no Temp fix, due to changes that Rust Developers have made I can no longer determine the Creator/Owner of an item.
    I will have to find an alternative solution to fix this issue.
    Read: Devblog 146

Stripped OwnershipGarry Newman
    I stripped the ownership code out this week. I know: you liked it, you want it back, it was fun to see the origins of an item; but it was adding unnecessary overhead to the whole item system. We can look at storing an item’s creator at some point — I can see some kind of value in that — but I’ll leave that up to Helk.

3. :( so sad

4. Yeah, so am I, But mostly annoyed as this means this is my weekend gone.
    Currently I am at work, and do not finish for another 4-5 hours and wont be home till 7pm NZ time.
    once I am back well you know what I will be doing for the rest of the weekend.

This weekend I will separate the GUI into its own file and then redo the whole item function. :-(

5. Well thank you for your time getting it fixed. Sorry if it takes up your weekend

6. It's very complicated

7. Very complicated indeed.

8. Alphawar updated PvX Selector with a new update entry:

9. Hello, in /pvx buttons don't work !!

10. Hi today, if that can help:

Failed to call hook 'PvXChatCmd' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.6' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)

11. What where they typing?

12. ? where do you want in chat sure ! PvXChatCmd

13. Alphawar updated PvX Selector with a new update entry:

14. Alphawar updated PvX Selector with a new update entry:

15. And about the synchronisation with BetterChat ? Do you resolve that ?

16. Not sure what your talking about when you say synchronisation.
    Could you explain a bit better?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486247514][/DOUBLEPOST]
    PvXChatCmd is the function called when you type /pvx

17. Thank Alpha for follow, a player report me "Can I stop this PvX spam somehow?" and go see by myself now...
    well it was not choose a group pvp or pve seem ok at time. but i see some button won't work Alpha somewhere there a tutorial please?
    like old command seem not work too /pvx select [pvx/pvp] in the overview maybe other commands idk

It's so weird I click on Settings buttons or players then nothing of what the text say happen you know I been have 2 perms of the group I am in: pvxselector.admin, pvxselector.wipe and idk what happen and what i see if i'm a players only (default group)
    Again one thing important a player seem to play without have been validate his category in the data config file !

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2017
  18. Most of the gui buttons are place holders

19. I'm sorry I don't understand engineer language :/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486320021][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ok sure and that mean it's type in the chat

20. Hello, I have this error in console
    Code:
    [Oxide] 19:38 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    And PvP players can't loot PvE players and there chests