PvX Selector

Allows PvE/PvP Gameplay on one server.

Total Downloads: 683 - First Release: Apr 21, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 10, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. how do i have no decay for my pve players

2. At this time their is no way to set no decay for mode specific players, I can look into what Decay mode would be compatible with this and go from their.

3. Hello, I have error in console :
    Code:
    (19:38:54) | Failed to run a 3.00 timer in 'PvXselector v0.9.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:38:54) | at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.UserInGroup (System.String ID, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.updatePlayerChatTag (.BasePlayer _player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.PlayerLoaded (.BasePlayer _player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer _player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector+<OnPlayerInit>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    And in the PvX panel (/pvx) I can't go in section settings, players, tickets, debug.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484074088][/DOUBLEPOST]And that :
    Code:
    (19:47:34) | Failed to call hook 'PvXChatCmd' on plugin 'PvXselector v0.9.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:47:34) | at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.UserInGroup (System.String ID, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.updatePlayerChatTag (.BasePlayer _player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector+Ticket.Accept (.BasePlayer _admin, Int32 _ticketID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.adminFunction (.BasePlayer _player, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.PvXChatCmd (.BasePlayer _player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PvXselector.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. Hello Saytek_,
    Please understand that the version uploaded in chat is a dev version and therefor is not fully supported, at least 80-90% of the bugs have been removed at this time.
    For this version to work Players need to use the character page on the GUI to set their mode and not chat, also not all parts of the interface are currently working.
    On the latest Dev version I have added a new feature to create a Shared Chest, this feature is still only 70% done as I need to add Lang to it and a blacklist. Further to this I have added a few extra pages to the Welcome Page as well as added Lang to it.
    So please if you would like to use the current version that I uploaded in chat and now the official oxide version then please make sure you have deleted your old Data and Config File as well as your Lang, I would recommend trying this after a Wipe as per the below statement:
    Regards

Alpha

5. Okay thank you for the details ! The new /pvx is awesome !

6. Is there a way to make it so admins can still check players loot and boxs? I have inventoryviewer but when i have this running i cant give players items or take items from players. I also cant check their boxes as an admin. Also i want to force it to PVE until someone asks for PVP for events or pvp with friends. Is any of this possible?

7. Admin Giving Items: use /pvx admin mode <-- fixed spelling mistake
    Admins looking into other players stuff: Will have to add
    To force all into PvE and then only PvP during an event or PvP with Friends: wouldn't add soon, Most likely would run as another mode reason: to have PvE only until an event is already available with Event manager mod and a compatible PvE Mod, this mod is more designed on allowing both player types on one server. Still it could be an option later.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
  8. even with out the forces pve is the rest viable later? ill have to try out the pvx admin mod but i try yo take or give to a player and it wouldnt let me so i will check that again.

9. Basicly if you canmake it so as an admin i can view and take/give items into their body and or chests? maybe just a permission thing? i love the plugin just as an admin its dificult to check inventories is all

10. sorry I misspelt it its /pvx admin mode, please note you will need the right permission pvxselector.admin, as above: Admins looking into other players stuff: Will have to add
    This means I will have to add that feature in so I will add it later

11. Hi all,

I have been doing some digging and have found that the recent changes to Better chat have caused it to be incompatible with my mod, I have asked the developer to see if some of these functions are coming back or not, so until I can patch this I would recommend using an older version of better chat if possible.

Regards

Alpha

12. Hello Alpha,

I found a bug ! Can't kill animals..

13. I will delete better chat for now and keep an eye out for future updates.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484146037][/DOUBLEPOST]also can you make it compatible with the inventoryviewer mod plz If you could make it compatible with that then i think you wouldnt need to make an addition for yours. just some thoughts thanks

14. Hi all,
    Just a quick update, I have now got a way to implement better chat, I do not have much time in the near future but will implement it asap.

15. Hi All, Just letting you all know the update has been delayed as I have fallen ill.
    Sorry for this

16. Okay no problem take your time, I look forward the update for betterchat !

17. Is there a way for people to change their mode, pve/pvp, without submitting a ticket? I would like to have this on my server but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

18. Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know, now that I have returned from a short holiday trip I wanted to relook at my mod and to see where you would like me to focus at, As this mod is very large it has many areas to work on.
    Please use the poll on my patreon site (Link Below) to provide that feedback, if the option you want is not there please place a comment and I will add it in for all to vote on.
    URL: PvXselector Poll 1 | Alvin on Patreon

Thanks

19. I will help you because I love this plugin, but the last version is in comments posts or the download button ?

20. I will be releasing the latest Patreon version shortly.